Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry all ! I have been very busy since the fall of man yesterday and today. Work stress, the stress of managing my transatlantic return and I have to move to another apartment this weekend.... Thank you @Nie for your attempt to wait for the official answer :)

So @Nie is basically right, although i didn't make that X&Y connection (but it fits !) I thought, smoke can cause diseases such as lung cancer. An X-ray is a picture by which you can see straight through someone. Air-filled tissues like the lung will appear transparent in the X-ray and thus black, and if you have a disease such as cancer, tuberculosis, pneumonia or many more, you will see a so-called shadow on the lung where there is denser, unhealthy tissue. This shadow is actually white, so White Shadows :)

OK now lets continue :) And my guess is Parachutes !

Sorry all ! I have been very busy since the fall of man yesterday and today. Work stress, the stress of managing my transatlantic return and I have to move to another apartment this weekend.... Thank you @Nie for your attempt to wait for the official answer :)

So @Nie is basically right, although i didn't make that X&Y connection (but it fits !) I thought, smoke can cause diseases such as lung cancer. An X-ray is a picture by which you can see straight through someone. Air-filled tissues like the lung will appear transparent in the X-ray and thus black, and if you have a disease such as cancer, tuberculosis, pneumonia or many more, you will see a so-called shadow on the lung where there is denser, unhealthy tissue. This shadow is actually white, so White Shadows :)

OK now lets continue :) And my guess is Parachutes !

That would be correct :)

Forty-two minutes by bike from the place where the one their second was named after was played on the second of three,

you will encounter something that sounds like a Coldplay EP.

What was once there created, to those a special significance has

about whom the song talks;

beware, at the end of your walks

you will see the same problem that The Scientist has.

EDIT: To avoid a situation like last time and make sure it is not a random guess, please state your reasoning (even if it is just in the form of a few keywords) when you post a guess ! Thanks ! :)

• Like 1

Well, I was just doing that and I think I have found the place

the Frida Kahlo museum which has a Blue House. (reference to Blue Room EP)

There is the painting which was the inspiration of Viva la Vida

• Like 2

Viva La Vida talks about a king

The Scientist is running in circles

Til Kingdom Come maybe??

no, but your take on The Scientist could be helpful :)

@Nie is right, I was indeed referencing to La Casa Azul (The Blue House), in which Frida Kahlo lived and where she also created the painting "Viva La Vida".

Hint: Try to continue your thoughts from VLV the painting, not VLV the song.

[ATTACH=full]5687[/ATTACH]

by the way, the fastest route was 45 minutes :D

Google Maps showed me two different routes yesterday with 42 or 43 minutes. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot, so you have to take my word for it.

I have looked up when the painting was created and it was right before her dead.

The scientist has the phrases:

- running in cycles

- going back to the start --> which could be a reference to death

So this is leading me to "Death and all his friends" which has I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge.

Google Maps showed me two different routes yesterday with 42 or 43 minutes. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot, so you have to take my word for it.

haha, yes I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I often have different time results when I look up directions in Google Maps.

And, the coincidence was too big.