Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Solid Ground (Until The Water Flows Over)

There is a bridge in between the 2 roads (but no water) :grinning:

[ATTACH=full]7809[/ATTACH]

No...

I mean literally in the city where Coldplay goes over to Deep Purple (name of the street after that "bridge", as you surely saw), find an unreleased song from the time before it happened....

I give up.

I don't see anything possible logical in between those 2 streets.

Edit: I have found the perfect unreleased song for this riddle: "Nobody will understand" - performed when they were still called Pectoralz.

upload_2018-3-14_10-57-40.png.6390e09dc773912d630d05ea60eb98d8.png

Edit: I have found the perfect unreleased song for this riddle: "Nobody will understand" - performed when they were still called Pectoralz.

Lol. Unfortunately this song is a fake entry on the Wikipedia page of recorded Coldplay songs... there are a number of them, some of us have discussed that in the LP8 thread. Somebody's been trolling :(

It's not in between those streets...I meant the city in general.

• Like 1

Coldplay has played a few times in Nijmegen.

At the concert on 1/7/2003 "The World Turned Upside Down" was on the setlist, but that is a b-side of Fix You.

Since geography was one of the hints... can it be "Your World turns upside down"? Which is an old unreleased song?

• Like 1

Nothing to do with the geography hint, but that's correct ! Your World Turns Upside Down is the unreleased song played in Nijmegen and other places during the AROBTTH tour; it is often confused by name with the X&Y Era B-side TWTUD, such as in this case on the setlist.

Your turn

I'm thinking hard. Haven't had a new insight yet, but in the meantime I just wanna make my current sentiments on this riddle very clear (you need to click on the link, it is timestamped at the part that I mean):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=HQBlsY-1RME;m=3;s=14

:joy:

Hey, if I can find a street in a country somewhere in the world based on your hints, you can find this one too.

(and it's not a street).

Btw, you don't have to know anything about music to solve it. [emoji12]

I think I've deciphered the first line (thanks to someone on Twitter who pointed out it might be a phone number, which I already thought it wasn't because I had googled it a few days - but this suddenly gave me the idea it could be an IP address !!!)

So if you put dots in between, it gives you this IP address: 104.18.42.236

Which seems to be an IP address associated with Cloudflare, a protection system against DDOS attacks which is used by Coldplaying.com among others !

EDIT: Is the song Major Minus ? Cause Brucespringsteen.net has a very similar IP address that only differs by a few digits here and there, which could be connected to the other IP address by simple adding/subtracting of numbers...

• Like 1

I think I've deciphered the first line (thanks to someone on Twitter who pointed out it might be a phone number, which I already thought it wasn't because I had googled it a few days - but this suddenly gave me the idea it could be an IP address !!!)

So if you put dots in between, it gives you this IP address: 104.18.42.236

Which seems to be an IP address associated with Cloudflare, a protection system against DDOS attacks which is used by Coldplaying.com among others !

You have cracked line 1. [emoji4]

It is indeed 1 of 2 IP addresses of Coldplaying.com.

There is also a 104.18 43.236, but I liked the one with 42 more. [emoji16]

Now proceed with line 2

You have cracked line 1. [emoji4]

It is indeed 1 of 2 IP addresses of Coldplaying.com.

There is also a 104.18 43.236, but I liked the one with 42 more. [emoji16]

Now proceed with line 2

I just added something to my post but you were posting at the same time, can you look at that ?

I just added something to my post but you were posting at the same time, can you look at that ?
The answer is no.

But you indeed have to find the connection between Coldplaying and Bruce Springsteen.

The song will be clear when you find that. [emoji4]