Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess they lost their article

First it was TheFacebook/The Coldplay, but I can't find a song that got its article chopped off.

That's exactly it ! Both Facebook and Coldplay got rid of their "The" quite early on.

It's indeed difficult to guess the song if you don't already know. You can find the answer in one of the tour books, but I don't know if you have them ?

I'll give you another hint, the article in question is also a "The".

That's exactly it ! Both Facebook and Coldplay got rid of their "The" quite early on.

It's indeed difficult to guess the song if you don't already know. You can find the answer in one of the tour books, but I don't know if you have them ?

I'll give you another hint, the article in question is also a "The".

I have no idea! I'll leave it to someone else who knows.

I have no idea! I'll leave it to someone else who knows.

I actually just came up with another hint to point you to the right song.

So for this song, only using a "The" or no article at all is possible.

An article like "A" would not make sense since this 'term' only exists once.

The web version of Spotify no longer displays the play count :(

So I can only guess based on what I think people are more or less likely to click. I'd say either Til Kingdom Come or Up&Up.

EDIT: Well, it could also be LiT...

You are close! Just think of the number π. A hint is that it is celebrated in the US.

You are close! Just think of the number π. A hint is that it is celebrated in the US.

That I already have, and the songs I mentioned were from concerts that happened on this particular date.

I can only find more concert on that date in 1998. Such A Rush ?

That I already have, and the songs I mentioned were from concerts that happened on this particular date.

I can only find more concert on that date in 1998. Such A Rush ?

Well the date is 14th March right?

Edit: just Google it! This wasn't a concert organized by Coldplay itself and therefore it isn't in the timeline.

Haha, now it gets really confusing :D

I immediately thought of March 14, and my first thought related to that was the Today Show appearance in 2016, although I did google other March 14 appearances as well (such as Sound Relief 2009, where LiT would be their least well known song in the setlist. But I just checked and unlike Today, this one is in the CP timeline.)

At the Today Show, they played Yellow, AOAL, HFTW, ASFOS, Up&Up and Clocks in the actual concert and those songs + Til Kingdom Come in the soundcheck.

I simply presumed with Yellow and Clocks being long-time iconic Coldplay singles, ASFOS being a song that caters to the modern chart pop crowd and AOAL and HFTW being much-hyped lead singles of the new album, Up&Up (which was not released as a single at that point) would be the one with the least Spotify plays, that or TKC if you included songs from the soundcheck.

Is this the right concert but the wrong song ? Or am I totally off now ?

• Like 1

You are right! It's Up&Up!

Fun fact on the π day it is a custom to bake π pies[emoji14]

So the correct answer was already in the very first guess and you didn't tell me ! :imp:

I was there on that day, by the way. It was the first time I ever saw Coldplay live.

• Like 1