✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

Where did you get flowers, castles and rings from, huh ? They were not in my riddle...

Clue two: Pour me, so blind I couldn´t see the flowers for the trees - Lyrics from Coldplay "Pour me"

Clue 3: Look at Line 18 from a duet of RS and CM - I read this as a duet with Chris Martin and R-something? The only duet I could think of between Chris and someone whose name begins with R was Rihanna, so I looked up line 18 of the official "Princess of China" lyrics.

And I don't really see how my mistaking that for Rihanna is hilarious, as its a Coldplay song and that was a very easy, albeit erroneous, association to make with those initials......but sure, whatever floats your boat :)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And I don't really see how my mistaking that for Rihanna is hilarious, as its a Coldplay song and that was a very easy, albeit erroneous, association to make with those initials......but sure, whatever floats your boat :)

Oh I dunno, I just found it funny somehow (especially the comment by cp, more than the actual thing itself) but I already said I don't mean it in negative way to poke fun at you... :)

Yeah well, nobody is really on the right track at the moment.

My suggestion: Take Clues 2 and 3 as an advice on how to deal with Clue 1, then go back to Clue 1. :)

My suggestion: Take Clues 2 and 3 as an advice on how to deal with Clue 1, then go back to Clue 1. :)

It was clarified what clue 3 was referring to, but clue 2 you said it was not about flowers and trees , so it was not referring to Pour Me the Coldplay song?

Not about flowers, sorry I was confused about the mentioning of flowers. The lyrics go "Pour me, so blind I couldn't see/The forest for the trees". This sentence is Clue 2.

Forest then, not flowers? I did not check the official lyrics on the website (if they are there) but googled them. Guess I got a site with the wrong lyrics then :/

Forest then, not flowers? I did not check the official lyrics on the website (if they are there) but googled them. Guess I got a site with the wrong lyrics then :/

Yeah, many wrong lyrics floating about the internet ! It really is forest, I said it from memory but I also checked Coldplay.com right now so it's safe

• Like 1

Midnight?

I got from clue 2&3: trees and hills.

If I remember well, in the video of Midnight they are in the forrest and on a hill.

And it's dark.

Warning sign could be "leavewa light on"

Unfortunately not.

Clues 2 and 3 are not really about trees, forests or hills. They are sayings. Apply the message of that saying to Clue 1: Warning Sign