Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BY the way, I Ran Away, I thought someone guessed A Warning Sign from the beginning!

Not to my knowledge, I don't think so. People have previously often guessed the obvious songs which clues etc. came from at the beginning just to make sue but not in this round, because it was too obvious !! :D

My guess here is Bucket For A Crown

Then, as an atheist, I have to cite these beautiful John Lennon lyrics here instead of Coldplay for once :D

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

:)

I absolutely love that song.

• Like 1

You guys have the best memory for lyrics hehe I don't think I'm ever gonna guess it

I don't know all of them by heart.

Having all lyrics in a file that you can browse and search into can be helpfull. :)

My clue is not literally btw.

And nothing in this post is a clue. :p

• Like 1

I know, and I got some now !! :D

Excellent! And its your first Coldplay concert right? I can tell you I had the worst seats for my very first Coldplay concert haha It was all in the back and up, they looked like small points in space, not even people *lol* yet it was marvellous, I enjoyed it thoroughly :) So I hope you will too!

Excellent! And its your first Coldplay concert right? I can tell you I had the worst seats for my very first Coldplay concert haha It was all in the back and up, they looked like small points in space, not even people *lol* yet it was marvellous, I enjoyed it thoroughly :) So I hope you will too!

Thanks ! Unfortunately due to my still undetermined US/Europe travel dates in summer I may end up becoming the unluckiest Coldplay fan in history....I now own tickets for Germany AND the US but may be unable to attend either of the shows ! :(

Thanks ! Unfortunately due to my still undetermined US/Europe travel dates in summer I may end up becoming the unluckiest Coldplay fan in history....I now own tickets for Germany AND the US but may be unable to attend either of the shows ! :(

Well see it this way. You are now fully covered on both continents *LOL* You´ve done your Coldplay duty haha The rest let fate decide :) I hope for you that you will make it! :thumbsup: