Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's ingenious, but not what I had in mind. The first three go together as do the next two, one of which doesn't fit with the current song, hence the minus one. Figure out what these cryptic numbers reference and you'll be on your way.

Ok. Time for another clue: Five=Words, Two=Lines of the song, One= Phrase in current Era, minus One=Word. So you are looking for a song that has two lines with five words that are only one word off of identically matching a phrase in a current Era song. Sorry for making this so hard. It will get easier.

The next clue will get you to the current song: You'll probably see it soon!

The first three and the next two could refer to albums...The five albums could be separated into the "classic sound" first three and the "new sound" second 2...but the rest of the riddle doesn't make sense to me that way. Hmmm....

Love this theory! It's amazing how many interpretations can fit that you never thought of when writing the clue. Goes to show "How you See the World" is different for each person. It makes life so much more interesting![emoji446][emoji3]

• Like 1

Nie, I have to give it to you! This is technically right. [emoji3] just not the matches I had in mind. You should go next if no one guesses After these clues:

It is none of the songs guessed from this era. The current song's title tells when you can expect to hear it - in two more.

As for our target song, the words are in the first two lines and the song resides in the space between. So close it makes me think Chris had it on his mind while writing. There that may give it away!!