✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey ya!

maryforrester

Hello every1! I'd like to introduce myself. My name's Mariana, I'm from Rio, Brazil, just like my little sister, Carol Berryman. I'm a huge fan of Coldplay from when I listened to Yellow for the very first time.

Now, they're one of my fave bands and I'm proud to say I went to their concert here in Rio. It was AWESOME! Besides Coldplay, I like The Beatles, The White Stripes, Foo Fighters, The Strokes and Los Hermanos (a brazilian band). I'm basically a rock lover, as you can see I enjoy its different styles.

Well, I hope I can make new friends here and share my opinions with you guys. Thanks for reading, it's a pleasure to "meet" you.

Love,

Mari

Hello every1! I'd like to introduce myself. My name's Mariana, I'm from Rio, Brazil, just like my little sister, Carol Berryman. I'm a huge fan of Coldplay from when I listened to Yellow for the very first time.

Now, they're one of my fave bands and I'm proud to say I went to their concert here in Rio. It was AWESOME! Besides Coldplay, I like The Beatles, The White Stripes, Foo Fighters, The Strokes and Los Hermanos (a brazilian band). I'm basically a rock lover, as you can see I enjoy its different styles.

Well, I hope I can make new friends here and share my opinions with you guys. Thanks for reading, it's a pleasure to "meet" you.

Love,

Mari

wasn't awesome cuz camila was with headache or something like that :P

don't make me jealous "baranga".

Those Bands rlz /o/

but you didn't put your REALLY favourite band..."Good Charlotte"

:cool: :cool:

welcome to the board cute sister :rolleyes:

wasn't awesome cuz camila was with headache or something like that

Those Bands rlz /o/

welcome to the board cute sister

:lol: :lol:

Hello! You´re at Fnac too, wans´t you?

Have a good time here! :D

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Mari

wasn't awesome cuz camila was with headache or something like that :P

Those Bands rlz /o/

:cool: :cool:

welcome to the board cute sister :rolleyes:

does she like good charlotte?

haha my twin sister loves them.

and welcome to the board by the way!

my name's amanda. :nice:

Guest LiquidSky

Love,

Mari

Welcome to the board Mariana :)