✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEW BANNER, NOW!

Linus

I can only see Chris Martin on the current banner? Coldplay is made up of 4 people (or even 5), and not one? so why are there 6(!) pictures of Chris Martin, and no picture of Guy, Jonny or Will?

i thought this was Coldplaying.com not ChrisMarting.com

please correct me if i'm wrong...

You're not wrong, but it's just a banner, which isn't even permanent. I think it looks cool and I appreciate whoever has made it. I don't think just because one single banner is displaying only Chris that we think Coldplay is a one-man band.

No offense, but I think you could profit from chilling out a bit.

I can only see Chris Martin on the current banner? Coldplay is made up of 4 people (or even 5), and not one? so why are there 6(!) pictures of Chris Martin, and no picture of Guy, Jonny or Will?

i thought this was Coldplaying.com not ChrisMarting.com

please correct me if i'm wrong...

Because the maker of the banner felt like making a Chris Martin banner?

If you have a look at this thread you may notice that this has happened before and it's no big deal. Here's one with just Will, and here's one with just Guy, so what :\

If you want a banner that pictures of all four of them, feel free to make one.

It´s clearly a banner of Jonny and Chris, though only Chris is showing. You can see by his face.

But for real, the orgasm face was also the thing I immediately saw when seeing this banner, it´s distasteful :( (probably have to blame my dirty mind and not the choice of pictures)