✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who's the hottest man in rock?

Til_Kingdom_Come

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah okay, go do that. :thinking: I Googled it, and it says Blues rock and Physcadelic rock. I don't like that type of rock. Unless Muse counts. I prefer Punk, Pop Punk and Punk Rock. Also, I think that earlier on this thread, someone put how taste differs. :confused::)

But how is it possible that you never heard any of their songs? :confused:

Yeah okay, go do that. :thinking: I Googled it, and it says Blues rock and Physcadelic rock. I don't like that type of rock. Unless Muse counts. I prefer Punk, Pop Punk and Punk Rock. Also, I think that earlier on this thread, someone put how taste differs. :confused::)

Fuck you. You're pigeon-holing music by genre, as if all music within a subgenre is the same. It's not a question of taste, it's you being so close-minded as to dismiss every group within a so-called genre because of your incredibly limited knowledge and experience with music. There is no band I could adequately compare to the doors, they are unique and can only be respected or hated by virtue of themselves.

Fuck you. You're pigeon-holing music by genre, as if all music within a subgenre is the same. It's not a question of taste, it's you being so close-minded as to dismiss every group within a so-called genre because of your incredibly limited knowledge and experience with music. There is no band I could adequately compare to the doors, they are unique and can only be respected or hated by virtue of themselves.

If you're gonna say FUCK YOU to me, then why don't you try saying it to the mirror? I bet you're much older than ME anyway, so of course I have inexperience regarding music. But I do know what genre I like. So get off my thread if you don't have anything productive or kind.

BTW, I'm not saying all sub-genres are the same. Nirvana aren't Muse, Snow patrol aren't Queen. The Beatles aren't Fall Out Boy.

Coldplay are the only non-Punk band I really like.

In the words of Billie Joe Armstrong, "Rage And Love", you obviously stopped reading before the word "And"!!

:angry::shocked2::o:\:thinking:

If you're gonna say FUCK YOU to me, then why don't you try saying it to the mirror? I bet you're much older than ME anyway, so of course I have inexperience regarding music. But I do know what genre I like. So get off my thread if you don't have anything productive or kind.
[/size]

[/b]

:awesome:

BTW the hottest man in rock is easily Jim Colyer

/thread

Jim Morrison

:nod:

Damon+Albarn+damon694bw.jpg

Damon+Albarn+1a.gif

Damon+Albarn++hotXD.jpg

:dazzled:

----------