✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who's the hottest man in rock?

Til_Kingdom_Come

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you only mention white people?

Yep, that's why I said 'we' and not 'you all, but ignore me please as I have nothing to do with it'

Because (at least the most famous kinds of) rock music is mainly by white men, and I guess personally I just have a preference because a majority of the famous guys I've fancied were white.

Does it really matter what colour skin they are? Pat Smear, Jimi Hendrix, Chris Martin all make great music but they're different skin colours. :confused:

Well yeah it doesn't matter, I was just observing the fact that 15 responses or so on, all the men that people were attracted to were white. Not a critique, just something I thought was fairly interesting.

Chris Martin is white and I don't know who Pat Smear is. I'm not attracted to Hendrix.

EDIT: Oh I see what you were saying about Chris Martin. Okay. You missed the point though.

I do have to agree with how ludicrous it is to google a band's genre and decide you don't like them based on that, and it is incredibly narrow minded.

It's always been a pet-peeve of mine when people wear a badge of honour for stating they "love all kinds of music", uh you're supposed to, just like anything in life you can find something you like that appeals to you in nearly any type of category. BUT- even worse are those that deliberately restrict themselves and box themselves in, for reasons I can only assume to show loyalty or some bullshit.

But rock on punk queen!!1

Yep, that's why I said 'we' and not 'you all, but ignore me please as I have nothing to do with it'

Because (at least the most famous kinds of) rock music is mainly by white men, and I guess personally I just have a preference because a majority of the famous guys I've fancied were white.

Yep I agree. I'll try not to be stereotypical here but most black musicians make either hip hop or reggae music. :confused:

Of all types of rock my opinion of the hottest guys are:

1. Chris Martin

2. Damon Albarn

3. Matt Bellamy

And I think that you can say you like a specific type of music :) but I wouldn't block out all other music or say that everyone in that genre sounds the same and that all I love it all :)

Of all types of rock my opinion of the hottest guys are:

1. Chris Martin

2. Damon Albarn

3. Matt Bellamy

And I think that you can say you like a specific type of music :) but I wouldn't block out all other music or say that everyone in that genre sounds the same and that all I love it all :)

Yay!! Someone agrees with me - I think!? :) yay Matt Bellamy, Ha Ha Muse are on Kerrang right now :)

IMO you can say you like a genre of music, for example I like indie rock, however I don't like all indie rock, and I listen to lots of types of music too :)

I love lots of bands from Coldplay to Queen, Muse, Blur, Foster The People, etc.

So I agree with none of you:p, I have my own view :p

This is a thread about rock-hot men :p let's stick to that for now:)

I think Josh James from you me at six is pretty hawt

I agree with Dee and Fran :heart:

and W0W i have so many Other Fantastic men on my list but i don't think they're "rock" so idk but most of you mention Indie People

Gifest

1. Juanito Son :heart: he's the cutest ever :heart:/biased
    2pyztbb.jpg
    look at him eat sushi awe
  2. Damon Albarn What A babE
    1zfskgm.jpg
  3. Jarvis Cocker WoWZa
    262134561WMz13z0.gif
  4. Noah Lennox hell Yes
    tumblr_lx1o3apwSB1qdodsmo2_250.gif
  5. almost forgot Alex James yes More Blur
    fun5_zps61da56a8.gif
  6. theres more but i forget Goodbye

I remember there was a poll or some contest last year, i think Dom Howard won. Why?