✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Mexico Monterrey Wants Mylo Xyloto Tour Video!

edward_kingdom

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share with you this video we made!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEy-IJ7sclw]Coldplay Mexico Monterrey Wants Mylo Xyloto Tour - YouTube[/ame]

Please let me know your opinions. Since some of you know I'm Eduardo, part of Coldplay Mexico Official Fan Club and we're working on a project along with our friendmates from the rest of Latinamerica to show the band how much we want them here and try to make them Reschedule their postponed Mylo Xyloto LatinAmerican Tour!

Please let me know if you like it or don't.. If you think it can get to the band or what is the way I can make it get to the band... If you have any opinions, comments, or any other thing please let me know.

Thanks so much :)!

Note that this video is only MONTERREY, MEXICO part of the project, there will be videos from other LatinAmerican countries all mixed into one, they might only take a few shots of our video to make it short and try to make it get to the band!

Ps: I've seen the band in other parts this tour, but I want them to Come to My Country (Mexico), and I also want some of my Coldplayer friends from here to be able to see this amazing tour cuz their show is fantastic.

Guest LiquidSky

It looks good :thumbsup: I think the video is a little long. If I were to edit it, I would add footage from other parts of latinamerica as well and maybe add a poster saying "Please come to LatinAmerica" or something along those lines because it looks like you guys are waiting for the show to start and then at the end it shows the band playing as if they did play, but it looks good

It looks good :thumbsup: I think the video is a little long. If I were to edit it, I would add footage from other parts of latinamerica as well and maybe add a poster saying "Please come to LatinAmerica" or something along those lines because it looks like you guys are waiting for the show to start and then at the end it shows the band playing as if they did play, but it looks good

Thank you!!! Actually, this is only a little part of "the video", this is not even the Representative Video from MEXICO... This is only from my City Monterrey, Mexico... We sent Mexico staff our video and they will also create another and they will send all Mexico material to Argentina (I think they will get all the videos and edit it into one)... I know the video has to be short so that the band or their staff see it, if it's too long they probably wont play it... Also I know that they will only include a few shots from our video but this is the idea we had, since we were only a few people, not even 10! so we decided to make something different to be representing our State and our Country in this project, and this was the result! we really enjoyed it!

I dont know when the "final video" is going to be ready :)!

And yes, at the end is scenes of the band playing as if the concert gets actually to be real :D!!!

Está genial!!, te escribo en español porque soy de Chile y acá también están haciendo juntas para un video como este, lamentablemente no puedo participar del proyecto porque me queda muy lejos ir y grabar :(, pero Coldplay sabe que los fans latinoamericanos nos estamos haciendo escuchar :). Personalmente, creo que no reprogramaran nuevas fechas hasta después de los Grammys, y ojalá que las den para este año, antes de que se pongan a trabajar de lleno en el álbum.

De verdad me MUERO de ganas por ir a uno de sus conciertos, y tenerlos frente a mí y corear todas las canciones jaja... ahora mismo faltarían 13 días para el "no concierto" aquí, así que imagínate como estoy XD, pero ya habrá tiempo para latinoamerica coldplayers!!.

Saludos de Chile :D

Está genial!!, te escribo en español porque soy de Chile y acá también están haciendo juntas para un video como este, lamentablemente no puedo participar del proyecto porque me queda muy lejos ir y grabar :(, pero Coldplay sabe que los fans latinoamericanos nos estamos haciendo escuchar :). Personalmente, creo que no reprogramaran nuevas fechas hasta después de los Grammys, y ojalá que las den para este año, antes de que se pongan a trabajar de lleno en el álbum.

De verdad me MUERO de ganas por ir a uno de sus conciertos, y tenerlos frente a mí y corear todas las canciones jaja... ahora mismo faltarían 13 días para el "no concierto" aquí, así que imagínate como estoy XD, pero ya habrá tiempo para latinoamerica coldplayers!!.

Saludos de Chile :D

Hola! que gusto saber que este proyecto tambien incluye a Chile! La verdad no estoy muy enterado bien de como sea, yo solo hice la parte correspodiente a mi ciudad Monterrey Mexico ya que aqui hay una sede oficial del club!!! Pues si, esperemos vengan a Latinoamerica pronto!!! los he visto en otro lado pero no es lo mismo! Los quiero aqui! Y quiero compartir esa alegria con mis otros amigos Coldplayer de aqui! Y pues este video es solo una muestra de lo que con esfuerzo se puede hacer! jejejeje, lo filmamos y lo edite en un dia!!!! :D Asi de mucho queremos a COLDPLAY ya!!! Saludos!!!

Hola! que gusto saber que este proyecto tambien incluye a Chile! La verdad no estoy muy enterado bien de como sea, yo solo hice la parte correspodiente a mi ciudad Monterrey Mexico ya que aqui hay una sede oficial del club!!! Pues si, esperemos vengan a Latinoamerica pronto!!! los he visto en otro lado pero no es lo mismo! Los quiero aqui! Y quiero compartir esa alegria con mis otros amigos Coldplayer de aqui! Y pues este video es solo una muestra de lo que con esfuerzo se puede hacer! jejejeje, lo filmamos y lo edite en un dia!!!! :D Asi de mucho queremos a COLDPLAY ya!!! Saludos!!!

jajaja que suerte, yo nos los he visto todavía :c, pero cuando Coldplay vea el video final seguro que estarán obligados a venir jaja, no todos los fans hacen esto por sus ídolos xD

I really liked it! :thumbsup: I wish I could have participated on the project as well but the Sede Guadalajara doesn't seem to have any activity at all :(

It won't make Coldplay come any quicker, but I'm sure you knew that already :)

Yeah, we know, it won't make then come any sooner that what they want/have planned but all we want (or at least me) is something like "we'll work on it" or a "forget about it guys, wait another 3years"

It's great! (our featured video)

It won't make Coldplay come any quicker, but I'm sure you knew that already :)

I know you're right. If they are to come they have to plan it their way, and if they wont come, they wont come no matter what we do... It's just our way to show them how much we care on their decision :)!

I'm lucky that I saw then in New York this new year's eve (on December 30th), but anyway I want them to come!!! I want to share with my friends the Mylo xyloto tour which in my opinion has the best show (xylobands, lights), of all the tours they've done (I've been to the last 3 tours since X&Y). :D!!! But thanks, busybeeburns !!! You're right, I know.

That was so enjoyable!!!! I loved the passion and friendship you and your friends showed through out the journey through your City....... Great Job!!! I hope Coldplay has a plan for you somewhere down the road:)

Thank you, I hope that too :)! even if I've seen them before this tour, it's not the same that knowing that they're actually coming to your city with your people :) thanks so much!

I really liked it! :thumbsup: I wish I could have participated on the project as well but the Sede Guadalajara doesn't seem to have any activity at all :(

Yeah, we know, it won't make then come any sooner that what they want/have planned but all we want (or at least me) is something like "we'll work on it" or a "forget about it guys, wait another 3years"

Hey Arantza! Really sorry to hear there's no much in Guadalajara sede, sometimes here in Mty is like calm times and then we go on the road again, hahaha. :) As busybeeburns says this might not make the band come any quicker, but at least we know that this is our way to let them know, We Are Here And We Are Waiting!

Did you have the chance to go to Mylo Xyloto tour somewhere else?

The Costa Rican fans are also going to be part of the video :) They are gathering photos and videos from all over the place. In the end it will be a long video, probably.

I hope the final video is not too long because then they might not play it! But I hope they feature at least a little part of all the countries videos :)!!!

BTW this is COLDPLAY MEXICO footage:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-dJ0YRIQrw&list=UUKd1T8pL-lL1zMFDmVTltRA&index=2]Coldplay Mexico #MexicoWantsMyloXylotoTour - YouTube[/ame]

It's really sad... Actually I think the kind of answered to a message I sent them along with the video in the coldplay.con/contact.php section (not sure, but what a coincidence)....

As I read, Mylo Xyloto tour ended up and will never be again.. It's so sad cuz many of my friends didnt see it... I was lucky to see this show in New York, but it still makes me REALLY SAD that I couldnt get to go to the show with my friends, in my place, in a stadium, with fireworks and stuff.... I understand they might have their reason, but they have become huge here... hope this doesn't affect the status they have earned for the people here... at least I'm sure that won't change what I think of them...

Long Live Coldplay... no matter if they're not coming.

i never even saw coldplay because i dont live in a popular place of mexico, they always go to monterrey or w/e like cmon man

They cannot play EVERY city of a country, but there should be a venue close to you. Mty, Gdl or DF all of them are in strategic places in Mexico, that's why they're all successful cities :)