✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Peace!

Mark

If you're not going to even bother with a youtube or some other link to this band, then I'm not going to bother.

But I did bother to reply at least.

I do apologise, see above now ^^^

I listened to Follow Baby some time ago, and I must say that I quite liked it. But now I've listened to a few of their other songs, including Bloodshake, and I'm not a fan of them :sick:

Also, I agree with what Jonny and the cake (sorry I don't know your name) said above.

Here is Follow Baby:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I thought the EP was a success, mainly because of 1998. Follow Baby has been hanging around with them for ages and it's my least favourite track of theirs to date. Anticipating the release of the album later this month however, and it's nice to have a Birmingham 'scene' once again.

Ha, so a resounding "Meh" to "Don't like" all round, eh?

I've only heard the EP once at my mate's, thought it was alright, similar to Friendly Fires/Vampire Weekend. People seem to be talking about them here and there, though.

It's not bad music but I just feel like they're doing what has already been done a billion times in the last 20 years

Also, do people still do the one earring thing in England? I thought that was a thing of long ago. Then again it's a very hipster thing to bring back old fashions. Sorry kinda o/t but I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.

Also, do people still do the one earring thing in England? I thought that was a thing of long ago. Then again it's a very hipster thing to bring back old fashions. Sorry kinda o/t but I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.

I can't say it's especially in fashion, to be honest. Must be the latter.

• 3 weeks later...