✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New standard 'Coldplaying Reloaded' forum layout

busybeeburns

Hello everyone!

1) We are moving the standard layout for the forum to a new style called 'Coldplaying Reloaded', in line with the lighter style featured in the wordpress main site;

2) The old Coldplaying style is still available for those who prefer the black & blue;

3) The background, levels of opaqueness, is fully customisable and will feature background graphics as and when new (era) art becomes available. If you have a style that you feel would fit, drop me a PM and I'll try it out; alternatively if you think a blank background is better let us know.

4) We would appreciate your feedback, good and bad, and any troubleshooting problems in this thread. I can tweak to suit a majority;

5) We are keeping an eye on server loads to make sure the new style is stable. If it becomes unstable we will revert back to B&B until we can iron out any issues.

6) Thanks to zzz for the new style, buttons, code, time and effort! zzz's style will also feature in vB4 when we eventually upgrade.

thanks! :D

I love the new colorful buttons and symbols, also the background image. Great job!

The only thing I must admit I have to "adjust" to is the, what do I call it, beige or creme color of the posts. I do like it lighter (and everyone his own),

but for me that spoils it a bit. But nice to see so many refreshments happening here :)

the grey? yes, I wanted to test the server load with some opaques for the next album era

I think it was the yellow-y like the one on the front page :smiley:

This one does look very cool though, I like it.

Ooh Pretty... It's more girly.. LOL.

Well done with all the hard work, it's lovely to know that the place is being cared for and looked after. :heart:

We are very spoiled having such a dedicated team here. I've been on other forums (not Coldplay ones) which are just not. So thank you VERY much everyone.