✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting to know you (The Cping interviews)

Prince Myshkin

Guest LiquidSky

That was so long. I have 5 minutes left:P and I don't even remember when you flicked your hair:thinking: but that was nice(:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop being such a feminist Greg!

I agree.

EDIT-Also, will you ever post any of your bands music? That is, if you ever get a recording or tape a show and put it on youtube.

Here's a teaser:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjF_98RC-uU]Drauner/Soundtrack - YouTube[/ame]

No bass or vocals on this one yet and it was improvised (genuinely - all we had was the synth, hence the mistakes and false start) but you get the general vibe.

I was going to consider going through the whole thread and compiling a list of everyone who wants to do it, but there's so many people saying they love the idea and talking about how they could go about recording it etc. but rarely anyone sayings they're definitely doing it (You'll know the frustrations if you tried it).

Jonny and the Cake was the first person after Bradcock and Nick to definitely say they're in, tnspieler, emmalouisesmyth, destrokk, and probably others I'm forgetting sounded like they had strong interest but I didn't see them officially put themselves forward.

So I guess either its Jonny and the Cake's turn next, or screw it we just go by whoever posts next in the thread volunteering each time?

Jonny and the Cake was the first person after Bradcock and Nick to definitely say they're in, tnspieler, emmalouisesmyth, destrokk, and probably others I'm forgetting sounded like they had strong interest but I didn't see them officially put themselves forward.

For the record, I'm 100% in.