✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting to know you (The Cping interviews)

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can feel free to volunteer themselves for a video/voice recording. I think we have Violet and Simon (possibly, he hasn't posted in here in a bit). Anyone know who else?

In a few months when everyone has had a go I wouldn't mind people having a 2nd go.

FINALLY. It's coming around to my turn. :dance: I can't wait!

I never realised how much I fidget. Tis a very shifty video. ( Also try to excuse my hair, a hair colour and cut is badly needed D; )

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/70894911" width="500" height="375" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

edit: anyone know how to embed the video on the forum, just so it's easier.

Why on earth would you upload that at this time of night? :sleeping2:

Just finished watching it! Great video, definitely worth staying up until 2 AM for (not that the video was the reason I stayed up this late). Your hair is actually surprisingly similar to mine. Well, before I had it cut.

Uhhh not from what I can see (Links still messed up for me, obviously it's not hard to get the video link from it but it's not embedded).

Yeah, same for me :uhoh:

It works for me :confused:

Can you see this?

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/70894911" width="500" height="375" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>