✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting to know you (The Cping interviews)

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the future, we should probably cap at 15. It takes a long time to answer 20+ questions (and it's exhausting for the interviewee if they try to keep it concise). With fewer questions you can afford to be a bit more relaxed and give more creative answers.

Yeah agree though I think some of these questions will be easy to answer quickly.

They are sent btw

In the future, we should probably cap at 15. It takes a long time to answer 20+ questions (and it's exhausting for the interviewee if they try to keep it concise). With fewer questions you can afford to be a bit more relaxed and give more creative answers.

I personally wouldn't be opposed to answering 20+ questions, but I totally get why most other people would be.

I think 15 would be better D; cause I could talk on forever with 20.

Also Violet, would you mind if I went after Simon? I'm just starting to feel better and I think I'd be up for doing one soon. If you want to go before me, I won't mind :nice:

I'm not in any hurry to take my turn. You go ahead. :nice:

I don't know when I'm going to have the house to myself, I was going to do it tonight but I can't anymore and I'll try get it done soon as.

if you want to start asking questions to the next person to move the process along that's fine by me