✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting to know you (The Cping interviews)

Prince Myshkin

Nope, hahaha.

Oh well.

Aaargh! :angry:

what is wrong with my post!? haha. It's grand, it won't work.

The direct link to the video can also be found in your post, I will try to fix it all later today. Sorry.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know I've had similar problems posting youtube links and chatted to people about it in the chatbox, they don't always (or even usually) show up embedded, I've even copied from other people's posts where it showed embedded, but still just showed as a link for me.

Coldplaying doesn't like Irish people :angry:

Yes I'm aware of that, and with 3 or so people helping in the chatbox we couldn't figure out why my post still wasn't embedding, and like I said I copied direct from someone who was there who made an example post on how to embed it (Which worked for them) but it didn't work in my post.

:shocked2:

I get that problem with youtube clips. Only happens randomly though. usually no problems at all if I just put the link as it is. Then sometimes (like one in ten) it just shows as a link. Just happened in the new thread I made in the music section, for example.

I'm too busy to correct it.

But not too busy to bitch here...

Also people, please send me questions! D;

Yes, please send her questions so I can answer them so my turn at this won't bore everyone to death. D;

Also, I have a question for the people who have done this already. How long does it typically take to upload a video onto the Internet?