✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting to know you (The Cping interviews)

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I was supposed to mention that myself. Awesome dog!

Well it should have been a reference to that.

It can't be as awesome as this dog, surely:

tumblr_mp3wlxNGyI1qewacoo1_r1_500.jpg

And Portal > whatever it is you were referencing

You're British and you didn't get the reference? It's hardly obscure. Is for a foreigner, and would have been impressed if it had been an American making the reference as I hadn't realised it had crossed the pond (doesn't appear it has).

How old are you?

What is going on?

Bloody good dog, though.

You're British and you didn't get the reference? It's hardly obscure. Is for a foreigner, and would have been impressed if it had been an American making the reference as I hadn't realised it had crossed the pond (doesn't appear it has).

How old are you?

What is going on?

My cultural knowledge is somewhat limited I'm afraid, as I don't watch much TV and I haven't seen as many classic movies as I suppose I should have :shrug:

Can I send them to you this evening or late afternoon Emma? Just that if you are doing it tomorrow it just gives us a little more time to get q's in. We will have enough though, I have a few more to ask but wanted to give others a chance.

I can wait til next week :) but it will probably be like next Wednesday. It's just because my mom looks after kids every other week day and there is always noise D; like one of them always screams :|

I may be able to do it Saturday tho. We'll see anyways :D

I can wait til next week :) but it will probably be like next Wednesday. It's just because my mom looks after kids every other week day and there is always noise D; like one of them always screams :|

I may be able to do it Saturday tho. We'll see anyways :D

I will send it now if that means you can do it tomorrow?