✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay convention

Mollyxyloto

So I'm on The Who's forum and I saw that there has been (and will be a) Who conventions, it made me wonder has there ever been any Coldplay conventions?

I understand The Who have been around a lot longer and may have more reason to have a convention but...

At a Coldplay convention it would give fans a chance to meet other fans, possibly make some new friends, people could sell any Coldplay merch/memorbilla they don't want (money could go to a charity but that's up to the seller), who ever is in charge could get a Coldplay tribute band to perform, stuff like that?

So has there ever been one? Will there ever be one?

Why do you guys think? :)

• 3 weeks later...

I think it'd be fantastic to do it in London, seeing as the bakery and beehive are there, I'd love to go to one, but I think it would quite a bit of organisation and money :/

I think it could be best to do it near the time of a show (next tour) so there would be a convention and show to see, the convention could also have tribute bands :D

London would be cool indeed, but if we would all go to the bakery/beehive, I think coldplay would not be that happy with that :p

Would also be a bummer for the people in America and Australia :\

And Canada!

I would go to London but we could do smaller ones by country or region.