✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THIS IS BATMAN.

Batman

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this thread before taking a nap, i just woke up from that nap in which i dreamt about greg and nick coming back in the forum :(

i dreamt that we all were in a beach, all the people from the lounge, thalia, cobalt (i dont remember your real name im stupid), hannah, james and then there was dee, greg, nick, reilly, and other people. Dee was making stupid jokes, James and Greg were mocking Nick for some stupid reason (a red rose was involved) and then two random girls were fighting for greg.

it starts at 12 and it's only telling rules and meeting class

AND I HAVE ONLY 4 MANDATORY CLASSES I CAN CHOOSE ALL THE OTHERS AND I DON'T HAVE TO GO 32 HOURS A WEEK BUT MAY GO LESS, MINIMUM 22 HOURS SO I CAN DISCOVER THIS PARADISE

it really does, but it's getting better day by day :) hope it'll be gone after the weekend when we really start classes

so you will start near the end of September eh

I finish eacht day at 15.05 :phu:

it starts at 12 and it's only telling rules and meeting class

AND I HAVE ONLY 4 MANDATORY CLASSES I CAN CHOOSE ALL THE OTHERS AND I DON'T HAVE TO GO 32 HOURS A WEEK BUT MAY GO LESS, MINIMUM 22 HOURS SO I CAN DISCOVER THIS PARADISE

it really does, but it's getting better day by day :) hope it'll be gone after the weekend when we really start classes

so you will start near the end of September eh

I finish eacht day at 15.05 :phu:[/color]

Okay that sounds rrrreally nice! :awesome:

Yes I think I start the 22nd but officially I'm not starting at all because I STILL haven't decided between French and Spanish :|

I read this thread before taking a nap, i just woke up from that nap in which i dreamt about greg and nick coming back in the forum :(

i dreamt that we all were in a beach, all the people from the lounge, thalia, cobalt (i dont remember your real name im stupid), hannah, james and then there was dee, greg, nick, reilly, and other people. Dee was making stupid jokes, James and Greg were mocking Nick for some stupid reason (a red rose was involved) and then two random girls were fighting for greg.

its emma

what riotous fun that dream must have been

Okay that sounds rrrreally nice! :awesome:

Yes I think I start the 22nd but officially I'm not starting at all because I STILL haven't decided between French and Spanish :|

You bet it is nice.

Still haven't? you start in a month and a week, geez. Did you already choose WHERE you will study?