✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THIS IS BATMAN.

Batman

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS THE YELL THREAD AND I LOVE IT 'CAUSE I LOVE TO USE CAPS ALL THE TIME, I LOVE TO SHOUT MY KEYBOARD OUT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE TURN THAT CAPS LED OFF ITS SO BEAUTIFUL IT ENLIGHTENS YOUR KEYBOARD, THANK YOU BATMAN FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE, THANKS COLDPLAYING AND THANKS SPARKY FOR BOTH OF THEM

i had one at starbucks cause my sore throat was killing me :laugh3:

Haha if you have time to go to some English breakfast cafe around, you should try sometime ;) It's pricy I know lol but worth to try while you're there. :)

• 5 weeks later...
Every time I take a school test for any subject, I panic and get lower grades than I want, regardless of how hard I study. How can I help myself not panic? (besides writing "Don't panic" on my hand)

Mistakes are what make us human. We can only try our best. I always think of that song 'What if God was one of us

Just a slob like one of us'

It just reminds me that sometimes we expect to much of ourselves when all that really matters is that you were courageous and took the test with dignity. Good luck. I'm sure you'll do wonderfully :)

Every time I take a school test for any subject, I panic and get lower grades than I want, regardless of how hard I study. How can I help myself not panic? (besides writing "Don't panic" on my hand)

Think of a test as a game of knowledge. Dont put added pressure onto yourself, as then you'll panic, the mind goes blank, and you freak out... Make studying a game, take a few pages each night and learn it, I mean really learn it, so you can look into a mirror and ask yourself a question, and answer back...then once you are okay, do a few more pages, learn that, and refresh yourself with the older things you just learned....all said and done, in a week or so, you'll have all this knowledge stored and ready to be let out....come test time, you are prepared, take a deep breath in, say to yourself, yeah I got this....let the breath out....and remember a test is just a game of knowledge....what you read over and learned, sticking it down onto a paper ..thats all test is...nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes you win a game, sometimes you lose.....just think positive, learn your materials, ask questions (there are NO dumb ones) and relax. I have faith in you mate, just try what I say once, you'll feel better next test x

Think of a test as a game of knowledge. Dont put added pressure onto yourself, as then you'll panic, the mind goes blank, and you freak out... Make studying a game, take a few pages each night and learn it, I mean really learn it, so you can look into a mirror and ask yourself a question, and answer back...then once you are okay, do a few more pages, learn that, and refresh yourself with the older things you just learned....all said and done, in a week or so, you'll have all this knowledge stored and ready to be let out....come test time, you are prepared, take a deep breath in, say to yourself, yeah I got this....let the breath out....and remember a test is just a game of knowledge....what you read over and learned, sticking it down onto a paper ..thats all test is...nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes you win a game, sometimes you lose.....just think positive, learn your materials, ask questions (there are NO dumb ones) and relax. I have faith in you mate, just try what I say once, you'll feel better next test x

That really is brilliant advice Greengoose. I think I'm in love with you!

oH WOW MY THREAD IS ALIVE! :cheesy:

Also, brilliant adivce is brilliant:

I guess I don't need to add anymore of my advices since they're mainly the absolute opposite of what Greengoose said and involve the art of cheating and sneaking your way through HAHA

oH WOW MY THREAD IS ALIVE! :cheesy:

Also, brilliant adivce is brilliant:

I guess I don't need to add anymore of my advices since they're mainly the absolute opposite of what Greengoose said and involve the art of cheating and sneaking your way through HAHA

lmaoooooooooooooooo well, I like your thinking but I figured let the kid pass a few tests first, gain some confidence, then go balls out and cheat for the rest of them lolol

Thank you all. Seriously. This helps. I give too many fudges sometimes and it screws me over. I just have to breathe and know I got this.

And I don't feel like cheating anytime soon. Unless I encrypt a secret message within Coldplay lyrics and write it on my hand. XD nope

Anytime you need someone to just help you out, give me a shout out, I would be glad to help you settle down and try to get over the anxious feelings... good luck matey I believe in you x

Greengoose said:
Anytime you need someone to just help you out, give me a shout out, I would be glad to help you settle down and try to get over the anxious feelings... good luck matey I believe in you x

Edited by Draco