✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THIS IS BATMAN.

Batman

27:35

Twenty-seven minutes and thirty-five seconds. :|

I just spent a half-hour listening to my Uncle talk about... random stuff. Jumping from one subject to the next. Never truly reaching a point.

Twenty-seven minutes and thirty-five seconds.

:|

:bomb:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27:35

Twenty-seven minutes and thirty-five seconds. :|

I just spent a half-hour listening to my Uncle talk about... random stuff. Jumping from one subject to the next. Never truly reaching a point.

Twenty-seven minutes and thirty-five seconds.

:|

:bomb:

THAT HAD TO BE FUCKING ANNOYING :veryangry:

DID HE AT LEAST SAY ANYTHING INTERESTING?

Oh, yeah, he always says something interesting.

It's just that in the span of thirty minutes, he manages to cover ten subjects without reaching a conclusion.

And he wasn't even calling to talk to me, I just happened to be the one who picked up the phone.

Oh, yeah, he always says something interesting.

It's just that in the span of thirty minutes, he manages to cover ten subjects without reaching a conclusion.

And he wasn't even calling to talk to me, I just happened to be the one who picked up the phone.

AH I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS OVER THE PHONE, THIS MAKES IT EVEN MORE ANNOYING :saw:

AND I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TALK AND NEVER EVER GET TO ANY POINT. I ALWAYS TEND TO SAY TO THEM: "AND YOUR POINT IS?!"

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL HIM THAT HE WAS RAMBLING THE WHOLE TIME

'Cause... that's just who our uncle is. And has always been. There's nothing we can do to change him. So, I might as well just suck it up, go "yeah." "yep" "uh-huh" etc cause that's just the way it goes.

It doesn't make wasting thirty minutes of my time when all I want to do is write any better, though. :bomb:

'Cause... that's just who our uncle is. And has always been. There's nothing we can do to change him. So, I might as well just suck it up, go "yeah." "yep" "uh-huh" etc cause that's just the way it goes.

YOU COULD ALSO JUST PUT THE PHONE TO THE SIDE AND DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD HAHAHAH

all I want to do is write any better, though. :bomb:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, WHAT DO YOU WANNA WRITE BETTER?

I mean, although I am clearly used to my uncle being the way he is, and should expect nothing less from answering the phone when he calls (yes, I've been given the option to hang-up on him before, I just don't wanna be rude), it still doesn't make the experience any easier. And the only thing I wanted to do while talking to him was write.

This is for you Batman:

Okay so

I had a big big argument with my mother last night because she said to me that I need make up because she thinks I'm not feminine enough for her taste.

She wants me to wear heels because I need to look "taller", make up to look "prettier", I need to burn all my bands t-shirts because she thinks they are for boys and are depressing.

She has never accepted the way I am and everytime I try to explain her that I am happy as I am, that I do have friends whom doesn't matter if I look feminine or not, she always says to me that I'm being silly.

I even heard her saying to her sister on the phone that she's afraid that I may be a lesbian.

Ugh, my father , on the other hand has always shown his support and admiration of how strong I am, why can't she see it?

That's messed up, but I think it's important to remember that it's HER insecurities that are causing her having a problem with your wardrobe/personality. Since what you're wearing isn't hurting anybody and you're secure in your self-respect you shouldn't worry about it and not put too much stock into what she says about the matter.

As for the makeup thing, that's really just what preppy moms try to do. They want their daughters to be successful at finding a husband and, to them, 'dolling themselves up' is the most readily apparent way to get a man. It's silly, outdated, and fairly close-minded, but from her perspective, she's likely just trying to do what she thinks is best for you.

So yeah, moms (and parents in general) can be pretty close-minded at times, but it's important not to hold stuff against them, especially if the way they're acting is based on a product of their time, such as all girls wearing makeup.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...