rip

Cyan Kat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a bit like Frankie Boyle

He could dish out the insults, but god help you if you tried to insult him back. (And in the case of Frankie Boyle, insult him back, Frankie goes off the stage and the insulter is removed from the audience by bouncers)

You have to try to see where people like mark and Antony are coming from too. I thought Reilly was great (tbh one of my fav members mainly because he was honest) and he and I got on well enough like. But Reilly was one of the more popular members on this forum, if he posted an "attack"', there would be a good amount of people who would take his side or agree. It would make you feel like loads of people are against you.

I first thought it was good that Mark and Anthony were smart to leave, but then thought to myself why? Like why should other members feel so insecure to use the forum because of another??

Saying all of that, I never really found him mean or threathing. I always read his comments as either funny or with a pinch of salt. I guess I was just lucky that he seemed to liked me.

Don't get me wrong, Reilly was an intelligent, funny and straight-talking person who I had a lot of respect for, for just being like that. The fact that I didn't get on with him though, I really did see that as my problem. Not his. I mean no one else that problem. As you say, he was popular, and that made any problem I had with him my problem and not the forum's.

That's the way I saw it anyway. He was nasty to me, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't respect him and view him as a valued and often brilliant member of this forum.