✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

rip

Cyan Kat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He really laid into me once, made me feel really small. I was really upset about it and didn't come back here for a month or so. I've only just come back today since being away a few months, and it was an argument with him that I left on. It wasn't that he'd offended me that time, I just realised that I wasn't particularly liked on here (my own badly-worded fault) and that Reilly was popular, so what's the point of staying somewhere to start fights? I must've reported him countless times because I hated the way he spoke to people. I got really depressed about it sometimes. If I remember rightly, Anthony left because of something he said too (remember him, the poet guy?).

But what I'm trying to say is, whilst I've not exactly got on well with a lot of you, and whilst I've been insensitive and unstructured with some of the things I've said, all I'm trying to say is, he really upset me once. Maybe he really upset someone else.

You can't give offence, you can only take it.

So are you saying he's shit or you are?

I'm saying that it's very easy to say that he was joking or that we all know what he's like, but he could've really upset someone. I didn't handle things well when he upset me, but it still happened. And I've not been a particularly nice person on this forum.

If I remember rightly, Anthony left because of something he said too (remember him, the poet guy?).

Yes and no. Now that I think about it, I left for the most inane reasons I could think of. Remember the Q&A thread I made a few months ago? I basically shot myself in the foot with that thread, seeing how I responsed and took certain questions out of context. I didn't take some (if not, most) of them serious. I don't know why, but reading people's reactions to my answers made me fall under the impression that I'm not likeable here, especially how I started to get less to none feedback on my Rezzy Leon stories. Seeing how annoyingly sensitive of a person I am, I did the most logical thing to do--leave. I'm a highly insecure person and as Braddock, a person who brings up thought-provoking and constructive conversation, once pointed out that maybe I was feeling undervalued, and he was right. I, as a person, feel undervalued (for reference, here's his post) because I'm basically the epitome of a low-life high school graduate. I'm not going to dwell into details about the selfishy reasons why I'm so insecure, feeling undervalued, etc. I'm just here to simply explain my absence.

Trust me, me and online communities don't go well together at all.

I don't know if what I wrote makes sense at all, but that's what I have to say.

Feel free to PM (or contact me in general) me about the above-mentioned topic. If I ever did offend anyone in the past, I do apologize. I just think that I'm too nice of a person to just let things like this slide. My life's at the point to where everything little thing is getting the better of me. It's hard enough struggling with the superfluous amounts of emotional stress I've been dealing with for the pass few months with just my personal life problems. The last thing I'd want to get the best of me is a post on the internet.

I'm saying that it's very easy to say that he was joking or that we all know what he's like, but he could've really upset someone. I didn't handle things well when he upset me, but it still happened. And I've not been a particularly nice person on this forum.

Quite the same for me. I felt like he used a certain behaviour with some users and another with other. When he talked to some people here he seemed to be the nicest guy of the board while with people that, for a reason or another, labelled as annoying he was quite "aggressive" and sometimes a bit harsh. I remember that I ended up putting him on my ignore for a week or two a year ago list because I felt like he hated me and that he was always ready to criticise every single post of mine. But, despite he made me upset quite often, I never took this too seriously and I never "hated" him.

I didn't know what to make if him in the beginning, whether he dusliked me orcwas just aggresively taking the p*ss since that seemed his style of humour. Eventually we seemed to warm to each other and he wasnice to me...mostly, lol. Every online community has its sh*t disturbers, and he was a fun one...mostly, lol.

WOW what more can I say but this was a long time coming. I can see that his level of immaturity and lack of respect for the feelings and opinions of others finally caught up with him.

There is nothing wrong with banter amongst friends, disagreeing with someone even getting angry sometimes to the point where you might say a piece of your mind but he was most of the time downright out of order.

I am pleased to say that he wont be missed at least by moi

WOW what more can I say but this was a long time coming. I can see that his level of immaturity and lack of respect for the feelings and opinions of others finally caught up with him.

There is nothing wrong with banter amongst friends, disagreeing with someone even getting angry sometimes to the point where you might say a piece of your mind but he was most of the time downright out of order.

There is everything wrong with using the term banter.

You have to try to see where people like mark and Antony are coming from too. I thought Reilly was great (tbh one of my fav members mainly because he was honest) and he and I got on well enough like. But Reilly was one of the more popular members on this forum, if he posted an "attack"', there would be a good amount of people who would take his side or agree. It would make you feel like loads of people are against you.

I first thought it was good that Mark and Anthony were smart to leave, but then thought to myself why? Like why should other members feel so insecure to use the forum because of another??

Saying all of that, I never really found him mean or threathing. I always read his comments as either funny or with a pinch of salt. I guess I was just lucky that he seemed to liked me.

FFS. You haven't even been posting much around the Lounge. You must really like arguments - and that's me saying that

But if like you said it was something insensitive that you said, should we then just stop calling each other out on saying hurtful stuff? I am really against tone policing in those situations because people would have every right to feel offended if someone else said something really ignorant or bigoted. Where is the line drawn?

Guest LiquidSky

I don't feel comfortable with the title "rip" because he is not dead nor do I wish that for him or anybody. If you are reading this, Reillo, I'm sorry I couldn't reply back to you (I was sleeping at the time & jet lag) and yes, I do consider you as a friend also.