✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Advise Braddock

Prince Myshkin

I shall post in here when I need help. Usually trivial but you never know, I might end up needing to know whether to cut the blue or red wire to deactivate a bomb.

OK, so my current conundrums are:

What haircut should I get or should I keep it the same?

Here is what I look like so you can see what styles my hair is capable of being forced into:

2013-05-06214018_zps2a44f9b2.jpg

And next, I wanna buy a leather jacket for this autumn/winter. Any suggestions, even if it's just where to buy? Don't want to pay too much.

I am also looking for a leather jacket. I found that River Island have a broader range than Topshop, but if you want to buy genuine leather it'll cost £150. If you want to buy similar, it starts at a third of the price.

I'm going to London with my girlfriend on Friday, I'll report back with prices, styles and the like.

Haircut: Looks nice the way it is, so maybe the same style with a little trim. Or if you really want a different style, I always think clean-cut stuff looks nice on most guys; a good one would be Tom Hardy's do in This Means War.

Leather jacket: Are there shops equivalent to Salvation Army / Goodwill over there? If so, I would suggest that. You'll get a nice classic broken-in jacket, relatively inexpensive, and you wouldn't be killing a new cow.

I got a leather jacket for £100 in River Island. There were some cheaper ones but they had more pockets, and I wanted one a bit more Alex Turner. Topman didn't have much to choose from unforch

But I wanted something cheap(ish) given that I'll have to spend about £600 on suits in a couple of months when I probably quit my job. I work at an outlet of designer brands, Bicester Village, and if you're after something designer but cheap, I'd recommend going down there.

DO NOT FUCKING CUT YOUR HAIR, OR I'LL CUT YOUR COLLAR BONES OFF.

:wacky:

Having a minor trim so it's actually in style. But I'm keeping the same cut because the last few days I've had a bit of attention from girls, and me being a narcissistic ****, I enjoyed it.

I'll keep the collar bones too, but I'm gonna limit my topless camming now the weather appears to be cooling.