✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Whatever It Takes Coldplay Wine

Tash

I found information about this on a Dutch website:

Coldplay Bobal-Shiraz rosé

Colour: Bright violet rosé colour.

Aroma: Ripe raspberry and cherry

Taste: Intense fruits with well balanced acidity.

Price: €6,99

000982606_001_Coldplay.png

Also available:

- George Clooney (Cabernet Sauvignon)

- Pierce Brosnan (Tempranillo)

- David Bowie (Shiraz)

- Penélope Cruz (Verdejo-Sauvignon Blanc)

- Charlize Theron (Cava Brut)

000982746_002_celeb-landingspagina.png

-----------------

wit_coldplay_wofy.jpgwit_coldplay_wofy_promo.jpg

-----------------

Iceland: dutyfree.is (price: kr 1799)

Spain: vicentegandiaboutique.com (price: €7,00)

Sweden: systembolaget.se (price: kr 99)

UK: wineonlineforyou.com (price: £5,99)

Nice, they were talking about it on dutch tv yesterday (shownieuws).

But what's the price??

€42 or €6,99?

It's €6,99 per bottle at Gall & Gall (it's €42 for 6 bottles if you order them at the Spanish website).

Mention wine and coldplay in the same sentence and this woman will always be the first to show up. :p

Oh Trainer Dan open this wine for me...you're good at that, did you used to be a waiter or somethin? :lol:

Ha! Never so mortified I was so nervous I COULD NOT OPEN A BOTTLE OF WINE something I know how to do blindfolded standing on one leg with my hands tied behind my back :laugh3:

I'd like to see you do that LOL! :laugh3:

<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

^ LOL ^

I really want this wine.. But I can't really justify spending £35 on 6 bottles.. sigh..

'Hey, family, you're all having Coldplay wine for Christmas..'

Yes sounds like a plan! :D

<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...