✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prince Myshkin buys your love (with pizza or something else)

Prince Myshkin

i dont think i can get a pizza because my parents will kill my ass so maybe a book *cough*or a screenplay*cough*of ur fav movies*cough*

Fair enough. Just your ass, though?

Whoever wins will receive a pm from me where we'll decide what kind of things they are interested in and then I'll send the book/whatever based on that.

.. there's a lot of fucking going on in this thread..

:batman:

That is because it is a Braddock thread.

can i haz sum pizza please thank :weneedapizzasmileyforthis:

shit that site doesn't work in my country so i'm entering with a book as a prize. it might improve my english though!

If you want me to send you the money on paypal and you get a pizza you can do that IF you take a picture of you with it.

But I'm happy to buy a book.

Guest LiquidSky

lol You can't buy my love but I would love a pizza and a book... but yeah can't enter. Well I'm still thinking about it:inquisitive:

Do you want me to enter? :huh:

lol You can't buy my love but I would love a pizza and a book... but yeah can't enter. Well I'm still thinking about it:inquisitive:

Do you want me to enter? :huh:

Yes, i would like you to enter. I'd possibly like you to enter more than anybody else, just because whenever I've said anything that's been inquisitive about you you've seemed to have been weirded out by it. So if you did it'd mean you felt less weirded out by me than you might have done in the past.

i don't know whether i should sign up for a book. your book choices would no doubt be interesting but i don't read often anymore

does the internet count? HAH then i read alot

I could make it a short one for people who don't fancy reading something long. Under 100 pages. Know a few good books like that which will suit different people.

I already know yours if you win. If you want in.

Fair enough. Just your ass, though?

Whoever wins will receive a pm from me where we'll decide what kind of things they are interested in and then I'll send the book/whatever based on that.

That is because it is a Braddock thread.

If you want me to send you the money on paypal and you get a pizza you can do that IF you take a picture of you with it.

But I'm happy to buy a book.

I don't have a paypal account :uhoh:

A book is good enough. Maybe even better, as I can keep it; it would not be buried in my tummy as a pizza would be after 5 minutes.

And yes, Kat informed me it is her bday too, so i guess that went as well as it could.

Edit:

And according to the first page she wants a book.

Also, everyone else who was entered doesn't need to enter again. You automatically qualify for the next one. Probably in a fortnights time. Likely before the 8th.