✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prince Myshkin buys your love (with pizza or something else)

Prince Myshkin

I missed it :sad: [/color]

Everybody who has previously been signed up in the past is involved in every prize draw, unless they request otherwise, so you were on the list don't worry. Just unfortunately didn't win this time. At the rate I'm doing them I'm sure it won't be too long before you do.

Everybody who has previously been signed up in the past is involved in every prize draw, unless they request otherwise, so you were on the list don't worry. Just unfortunately didn't win this time. At the rate I'm doing them I'm sure it won't be too long before you do.

ok :)

fine for me, just warn me when I win :p

Greg, I heard from the grape vines that you think I hate you, more specifically Diana told me via skype and I want to let you know that yes, I do infact hate you but that shouldn't stop you from buying me something :( :) Dream On Prince, DREAM ON.

jk gregorino i dont hate you i think this joke has been going on for long you dont even need to buy me anything take me out of the list i feel bad that you'd think that i hate you or dislike you in some way, you're very nice and smart and we both like the graduate and its ending ok you're a 10/10 person

Hi, since today is my birthday, here is my birthday pizza thanks to Brad :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: (sorry I love your old nickname :sick: )

20131105_161904_zpsaebeb6c6.jpg

20131105_161914_zpsac42427e.jpg

IMG_0070_zps5b93ae65.jpg

20131105_162500_zps184326db.jpg

I ate half of it because I still have to eat my birthday cake :awesome: