✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prince Myshkin buys your love (with pizza or something else)

Prince Myshkin

So I have decided on the book for Empily.

We have decided that the best way to do this will be for her to put the book on her wishlist on amazon and me buy it for her, since privacy is important and I'm likely a sex pest :smug: this way means no addresses have to be revealed, so if anybody didn't enter because of this then don't worry I don't need to find out where you live ha. Still worry about the sex pest thing though, maybe.

Hopefully she can take a pic of it when it arrives.

I could make it a short one for people who don't fancy reading something long. Under 100 pages. Know a few good books like that which will suit different people.

I already know yours if you win. If you want in.

okay haha im in for next one

Hopefully being ordered tonight.Then the next one ordered a week today. Then we'll move to monthly as I'm not made of money. Just wanted a kick start on the thread.

Hopefully will get somebody I don't know next. Was happy I got someone I knew first time around but it wouldn't have mattered if not.

So I have decided on the book for Empily.

We have decided that the best way to do this will be for her to put the book on her wishlist on amazon and me buy it for her, since privacy is important and I'm likely a sex pest :smug: this way means no addresses have to be revealed, so if anybody didn't enter because of this then don't worry I don't need to find out where you live ha. Still worry about the sex pest thing though, maybe.

Hopefully she can take a pic of it when it arrives.

Haha I wouldn't be bothered if it were my house, but it's my parents house and they get a bit weirded out about this sort of thing.

and you're also a raging sex pest.

Of course I'll take a picture when it arrives! :cheesy:

(hey Greg, pronouns?)

eeeeeeh I have no idea what type of book I want to get but I'll tell you soon I promise!

Hey, sorry I forgot. To be honest I forget about that and confuse usernames a lot so I doubt I will remember. I will try my best though and make a concerted effort. If we spoke more it may help.

I think I know what I'm going to get you. How do you want to receive it? Do you want to stick it on a wishlist like Emps did, or do you wanna pm me your address so I can send it not necessarily from Amazon. By the way, everyone should check out abebooks. Great place for cheap books.