✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Prince Myshkin buys your love (with pizza or something else)

Prince Myshkin

Sweeeeeeeeeet, that's two people out of three who've won close to their birthdays. Pretty cool, and i didn't know for either of them.

Unsure of when the next draw will be. Still waiting for a pic from Emp's who has received her book and MaxRide is still waiting on her present as she's having difficulty adding the book to her wishlist and at the same time keeping her address private. At the moment it just says 'no address' or something like that. If somebody wants to help out and pm her that would be much appreciated.

^^^^ Does having the book on my mom's wishlist at all help, by the way?

*whispers*

pronouns

Sorry, I'm such a moron. Not even going to make an idiot joke.

I'm afraid that that still makes it the same. Can you check your settings to see what it says for privacy? Did Dee message you?

Wow it's taken me a long time to put a picture up, I can only apologise I have been ridiculously busy!

But here we go, I was given 'Down and out in Paris and London' by George Orwell.

Thank you very much Greggo!! :wacky:

gregbook1_zpsdda1903b.jpg

I'll have a think about the raffle. I kinda wanted to keep it as a lounge thing since I'm more likely to know the person who is there and it'll be a regular poster. The raffle thing leaves it open to simply sending it to a complete random who I know nothing about.

But I'm open to the possibility, idk

Dee, did you message Maxride yet? How close are we to finalising this? One way would be for me to paypal the funds to Dee and then Dee to buy it from the wishlist, since I don't think you'll mind her seeing your address as you are pretty close. Just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...