✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

will the band be ditching album related wardrobe?

lostfan87

So the new "uniforms" are Chris in white and the others in black?

I don't think you can be sure about that after just one concert. And not all of the other clothing was black, Jonny's pants look grey (or they were once black and have now faded into a greyish colour).

I don't think you can be sure about that after just one concert. And not all of the other clothing was black, Jonny's pants look grey (or they were once black and have now faded into a greyish colour).

I was referring to the shirts mostly :) I can't remember but I think that also when they presented MX for the first time at the iTunes Festival 2011 they were donning the MX uniforms, right? So yeah I am thinking these are the new ones , but we shall see in future live performances :)

I can't remember but I think that also when they presented MX for the first time at the iTunes Festival 2011 they were donning the MX uniforms, right?

No and yes. They wore their MX clothing at the Itunes festival in 2011 but there were loads of concerts before that date.

Don't focus too much and the white t-shirt Chris and the black t-shirt Guy, Will and Jonny wore, it might have been a coincidence.

Don't focus too much and the white t-shirt Chris and the black t-shirt Guy, Will and Jonny wore, it might have been a coincidence.

Me thinks there are no coincidences with our boys LOL Nah honestly it might be, but I am thinking about the white paper stripes as well and that would also fit in with the new look, but in the new official shot they all wear black shirts right? So we shall see. However I noticed Chris was wearing the pin...probably the same "love" pin as on the new photo?

but I am thinking about the white paper stripes as well and that would also fit in with the new look

That was an awesome success, not!

but in the new official shot they all wear black shirts right?

This one?

b9f50062997411e39f720ea5d06e9e4f_8.jpg

Not all of those t-shirts are black.

That was an awesome success, not!

Not all of those t-shirts are black.

Well it was the first time it was used...first times are always unpredictable. If they plan to keep it, I am sure it will look great in later performances!

Well yes a couple appear to be grey, I meant that in the shot there is no white t-shirt, so it can go either way with the new uniforms...

And that was exactly my point a couple of posts ago, thank you.

Well now now haha Whether Chris wears a white shirt or not, it does not change the fact that the new uniforms, if that´s what they are, SEEM to resemble the ones in the Rush era, so I don´t expect them to suddenly pull a whole new uniform style during the next performance. That was my point. Regardless , it will be exciting to see how this evolves as we get more clues.

I liked the clothes, but to me it's more personal if they wear the clothes they usually wear. I have feeling this album is going to be much more about the music than dressing up and things like that. Either way, I think this album is going to a good one..

The outfits were my least favourite parts of the VLV era. I understand the thinking behind it, but I'm not convinced they pulled it off. MX was yeah... MX. I'd be happy to see them return to a more casual look; less gimmicks and more focus on the music.

Agreed. I don't mind the outfits but I could live without them. It's too boyband-y. Lol.

They can wear whatever they want as long as Chris ditches those shoes... :rolleyes:

Kidding (almost) aside I loved how the stage outfits inspired fans to create their own versions, both in Viva and MX eras. I've seen amazing clothes made by people and had fun looking for items myself. If they go black and white and casual, I won't mind. I'll just spend way more time in front of the wardrobe thinking of a gig outfit like for any other band.

Never cared a single bit about the outfits tbh. For me it seemed like they were trying too hard. I would be more than happy to welcome just regular clothes for concerts. Focus should be on the music.

Ok maybe I am overthinking this, but I was watching the iTunes performance again yesterday and it strikes me: the fact that Chris has a white shirt and the others have black shirts is like the cover of Ghost Stories. Dark background and the white wings in the middle. It would be super cool if they were related! haha