✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

will the band be ditching album related wardrobe?

lostfan87

I'm hoping they're going to wear something dark blue-ish just like the Album cover and the entire new theme. I like their clothes on the new photos though. But I'm hoping they will still wear something with a theme :)

Only thing I'm not liking so far is that Chris has ditched the cool watches. I'm a huge fan of watches, and own many. When I saw that giant yellow GShock on Chris' arm I looked for one and finally ordered one. Later I saw them wearing red ones, purple ones, blue ones, even a pink one. Always thought it was cool looking.

I really like the Viva era clothing but I wouldn't mind at all if they wore their own clothes on stage during this era.

I agree.

But didn't Chris said something about the outfits being like their work uniform and that people appreciated it more if they wore them instead of turning up in their own clothes? (I could be confusing it though, don't believe me)

I wouldn't mind if they did something like the X&Y clothes either; just ditch the costumes for a while :P

I like the clothes related to the albums, it's like theire "working uniforms", it's part of the concept they are presenting. I think the clothes they are using now are not just random choices but it seems like this time they are just using "common clothes", like, they just chosed a style and not necessarily made totally new outfits. They did that on X&Y too.

I hope so! Outfits are cool if your target audience is 12! Whats wrong with just jeans and a T-shirt?! I like what they're doing now.

Totally agree.

For viva and mx it was okay and fitted the scene very well but them guys should just show up like they normally look like and play some music in my opinion!

So the new "uniforms" are Chris in white and the others in black? Reminds me a bit of the Rush to the Blood era. Elegant and understated, just like the songs on Ghost Stories seem to be ;) It´s a nice change of pace from MX, and change keeps things fresh for us and for them :)

And those huge white ghostly stripes! Can´t wait to be buried in them at the Ghost Stories Tour hehe :P