March 28, 201412 yr Coldplay put a video on instagram some days ago.. A video of 13 seconds where we can hear a sound of a song.. Maybe a new GS song. Could someone Who went to the gig describe which song is it from?
March 30, 201412 yr Seriously people, tell us. It's been ask many times and no one was ever responded to this. Just say if you remember this or not!
March 30, 201412 yr Actually it was mentioned in the live forum in one of the threads of the sony gigs. The person mentioned that the sound didn't really reminded him of much, but it probably was apart of O (Reprise) or O (part 2).
March 30, 201412 yr ^Oh, that's interesting! Thanks for the info. :) Also, I'm sorry for the shouting. :(
May 15, 201412 yr I guess not! I thought maybe Ink featured those sounds but after listening again it definitely doesn't. Maybe O part two though? If you listen to it, it has similar noises going on.
May 15, 201412 yr So nothing ever came of this? Yes, I believe it is part of a demo of A Sky Full of Stars. Because to me it seems that it uses the same chord progression of ASFOS, just with a slightly higher pitch. What I believe is ASFOS was originally meant to be a song with less of a EDM feel to it, and they eventually decided to make it a dance song instead. My guess is there is a slower version of ASFOS which sounds like that, or this is part of an unfinished version of it (which I hope we someday get to listen in its entirety). You can actually sing ASFOS to this, give it a try.
Create an account or sign in to comment