✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fargo (TV series)

NumbersGirl

• 2 weeks later...

I am really looking forward this show, Martin Freeman seems like he's gonna be awesome here! I was watching the preview one of these days and I might be mistaken but, it seemed to me like he was speaking with American accent? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I was watching the preview one of these days and I might be mistaken but, it seemed to me like he was speaking with American accent? I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Yes, he is. Of the many "American accents" that exist, he was speaking in an extreme-northern-midwest voice. It is basically the same as a Canadian accent. The further north in Michigan you go, the more it sounds like that. :lol:

Yes, he is. Of the many "American accents" that exist, he was speaking in an extreme-northern-midwest voice. It is basically the same as a Canadian accent. The further north in Michigan you go, the more it sounds like that. :lol:

That'll be very confusing for me to hear him speaking like that, mainly because I am utterly in love with his British accent! :wacky: