✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Predictions for Coldplay's third album

busybeeburns

high-fives ren!

Man, i think they should record "poor me" and "Your world's turned upside down" (okay, i think that's the name of the song. lol) for the new album, cos they played em here, and they were brilliant tracks! Way better than the early versions.

Title: have no idea.... something deep and what no one could have ever seen coming!!! - as usual :D - I'm sure it's going to be a brilliant cd!

I agree with you there, I think the title will be mind-blowing, a revelation at least. It'll reflect the mood the guys're in and what the CD's trying to say. I predict... It'll be named after one of the songs (at least after one of the lines from a song) :smartass: Anyway, it'll be terrific!

Hmm... What else? :thinking:

The usual suspects... :rolleyes:

Tracks: same as usual- 11 (including hidden or otherwise), and Moses(prays fervently)

Singles: 4 or 5; tracks used will be the first few from the album

Release date: 23 June 2005 (Special interest there :) ) But I think it'll probably be nearer to 22 November 2004.

Dunno what direction the album will take though. But I don't care, I'm getting it! :D I know them well enough now to trust that it'll be a fecking good album (and probably reflective / relevant to how the world is - how I'll feel about my world - by the time when the album's released) :guitarist:

Baby tracks? I don't think so, much as it'd be interesting... It'd be a lovely surprise though if one turns out :P

No 'old' songs will be on the new album.

*sigh* I do wish though that they'd release an album with a collection of all their miscellaneous / old songs. Wishful thinking I guess :) I feel wistful. Neways, it'll be a long wait...

I agree with mary. I think it would be a better album than others (if it´s possible :smug: )

Tracks: as the others, 11 and why not one hidden.

Singles: 4 as AROBTTH.

A title: i don´t know, but one good could be, "far across heaven".

I suggestion, why not add a dvd with the cd that contains clips, i think is a good idea.

Cover: why not a pic of a baby:D ? a new life, style (they said that they reinvented again themself or something like that) I think it would be good.

What do you think?

great idea!!

that would be cute :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
^^^nice call on the release date there. within a few weeks.

Thanks :D Just a hunch, and a hope that it might actually happen on my b'day :)

I did fervently hope it'd be released much sooner, but CP being the perfectionists that they are... :rolleyes: thought they'd probably take a while longer than predicted.

The date was a premonition! :shocked:

Not! T'was a lucky guess :smug: I'm so happy it'll be released earlier... then there'll actually be a chance that I might have it for me birthday. Albums arrive here so late :(

Well as for my other predictions...

I agree with you there, I think the title will be mind-blowing, a revelation at least. It'll reflect the mood the guys're in and what the CD's trying to say. I predict... It'll be named after one of the songs (at least after one of the lines from a song) :smartass: Anyway, it'll be terrific!

Those sentiments still stand.

X&Y?

WTF??? :o What the hell were they thinking???

Those were my thoughts when I first got to know the name of the new album. X&Y's will probably turn out to be one of the songs or a very meaningful line in one of 'em. Definitely mind-blowing album title (as evident from my initial response :P ) AS WELL AS a revelation :D Really gotta hand it to them for pulling off this one... Never saw it coming, not in a million years :shocked:

Baby tracks? I don't think so, much as it'd be interesting... It'd be a lovely surprise though if one turns out :P

No 'old' songs will be on the new album.

I think I'll still be right on both of these... *sigh* There goes Moses... :cry:

Based on the tracks that are known so far, looks like Coldplay have continued in the direction where they left off before starting their 3rd album (i.e. following the more rockish vein of Moses and One I Love etc)... Yippee! :D :guitarist: They also seem to have gained in confidence, as well as resolved many of their inner conflicts... there seems to be a peace about the song titles... They are still as grave as ever but somehow the mood seems more buoyant this time around.

Some sunshine and happiness have finally arrived! From the mopey producers of "bedwetter" music no less :laugh1:

More predictions to come... :stunned: Watch this space! Can't wait for 23 May 2005...