✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Predictions for Coldplay's third album

busybeeburns

Predict what you like!

Album name (& how many words)

Album cover colour & art

Exact date of release

Number of tracks

Which 'already known' tracks will be on?

Price (add a years inflation) :P

Number of singles released

Track number of first single

Track number of subsequent singles

How many tracks piano based and how many guitar based

Freakish naming of a track based on the 'baby' (don't say Marianne :P)

Any more you can think of :cool:

All I know is I've had a vision that there were 11 tracks :D :wink3:

hehe

i think that the third album is gonna be brelliant, even more than parachutes and AROBTTH, cause chris is now expierecing being in love, being maried, being a parent, i think the lyrics will be even more pacionate than they ever were

it's going to be a great album. I've had flashforwards (you know the opposite of flashbacks :P) where I can imagine what it's going to be like to hear that first single, and then knowing that they are back! i cannot wait.

Album name (& how many words) -I reckon 3 words I've no idea though what they'll be! :dozey:

Album cover colour & art - it'll be something political. A photo of something in ruins maybe :/

Exact date of release-feb 25th 2005 :idea2: ...maybe not :dozey:

Number of tracks -12-15

Which 'already known' tracks will be on? -moses and thats it! :huh:

Price (add a years inflation) - here it'll be €23

Number of singles released -4

Track number of first single -7

Track number of subsequent singles -7,11,3,5 (it's like doing the lotto! haha) :dozey:

How many tracks piano based and how many guitar based -2 piano based and the rest more up beat

Freakish naming of a track based on the 'baby' (don't say Marianne ) -maybe not the babys name but prob a song with a name in it :/ :idea2:

well there ya go I can be the boards mystic meg :dozey: :idea2:

.... it's a bit too much for me to guess everything by I think that Crest of Waves and Moses will be on it.

Number of songs 11 or 13.

I think we'll have to wait a long time for the new album, therefore the release date: 11th November 2004.

Title: have no idea.... something deep and what no one could have ever seen coming!!! - as usual :D - I'm sure it's going to be a brilliant cd! and it's going to cost about 25 Euros or something

I agree with mary. I think it would be a better album than others (if it´s possible :smug: )

Tracks: as the others, 11 and why not one hidden.

Singles: 4 as AROBTTH.

A title: i don´t know, but one good could be, "far across heaven".

I suggestion, why not add a dvd with the cd that contains clips, i think is a good idea.

Cover: why not a pic of a baby:D ? a new life, style (they said that they reinvented again themself or something like that) I think it would be good.

What do you think?

I think ''Bigger Stronger" will be at the third album!(i dont know why..) :dozey: and Moses of course!I think that ''you only live twice" is a great name for an cd although this is an old song..i really dont know..im bad with predictions... :embarrased:

I was thinking about not buying AROBTTH because it was too expensive... but I'm glad I did - (the same day it was out 26th of August 2002 ... at 09.00am!!!! (that's when the shops open in Holland) - I'm a freak I know!!! :P :P ) - and I have to say it's the best €21,95 I ever spent!