May 12, 201412 yr He said it will be highlights from the interview, which means IF he plays a song, It'll be Always in my Head, Oceans or O
May 12, 201412 yr Zane: "Let's give you some highlights of Ghost Stories before they put it on online" So Zane confirmed the streaming of the album?
May 12, 201412 yr He played this song that is on air now last time (Chris' interview). Let's hope it's a Coldplay summoning song.
May 12, 201412 yr The BBC producer on Twitter did say they are playing new Coldplay, doesn't sound like a snippet to me, they will probably just play Always in My Head in full
May 12, 201412 yr I have to say, i have not had the chance to listen to Lana's new single, but holy shit that was amazing! Such magical things always happen when I listen to Zane on Radio 1, i guess!
May 12, 201412 yr I just loaded up the stream and the first thing I hear is her singing "OCEANS" and for a second I got really, REALLY confused.
Create an account or sign in to comment