✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Placebo

Hicksy

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so young there. :shy: (that one is the same session when he sung hang to your iq and the ask for answers?

sadly i have no news about them but the ones i've said :( they aren't currently on tour i'm afraid.

i find brian quite funny in those two:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Eb_LzNqn4]YouTube - Placebo - Drag (Hurricane Festival 2007)[/ame]

(speaking german?)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr3xe4vLx2Y]YouTube - Placebo Live @ Hurricane 2007,One Of A Kind[/ame]

(funny and expressive, he even swears... he used to a lot at that time :| )

during that tour/time he used to be a bit :freak: when playing the space monkey specially with stefan, that was :awesome:

btw i found the interview that i mentioned you before:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ELbPys9xHI]YouTube - Funny Mexican Placebo Interview part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zjsvTBF81Y]YouTube - Funny Mexican Placebo Interview part 2[/ame]

be aware is subtitled in spanish and some vocals are in spanish.

on it they refered to that version of WYIN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GqnDROi6l4]YouTube - Placebo and David Bowie - Without You I'm Nothing [HQ][/ame]

(mr bowie, brian with dress, and some part sounds playback (3:32-3:36)... :| )

i bet i had posted some of those vids here before.

they asked him if he was stoned... he said yes.

he apparently was drinking something for his voice. i never tried that combination so i can't say but is meant that any honey drink is good for voice care and he mentioned it had honey.

yeah, he is :awesome: thought i think he's had his ups and downs in his life which affect his performance on stage and his lyrics.

(random: why does the banner here says 'willow whip my hair'? )

yeah i've heard so, others take ice cubes :|

well when i was in the choir i had my methods aswell. :uhoh: none of those, off course.

but in general for classical voices and sings as Opera (not Brian case) use to take something with honey.

i should had followed their last tour more :( i couldn't saw them the times they came to play here. and i'm afraid they've finished it.

(random: why does the banner here says 'willow whip my hair'? )

yeah i've heard so, others take ice cubes :|

well when i was in the choir i had my methods aswell. :uhoh: none of those, off course.

but in general for classical voices and sings as Opera (not Brian case) use to take something with honey.

i should had followed their last tour more :( i couldn't saw them the times they came to play here. and i'm afraid they've finished it.

I think most singers add honey to their drink, to relieve the soreness.

Placebo came to play here in Malaysia only once (2010). I was really lucky to have seen them 'cos I've just got into them in 2009. :D I was utterly surprised when I found out that they're coming here :heart: I was sooooooo lucky :D

I think most singers add honey to their drink, to relieve the soreness.

Placebo came to play here in Malaysia only once (2010). I was really lucky to have seen them 'cos I've just got into them in 2009. :D I was utterly surprised when I found out that they're coming here :heart: I was sooooooo lucky :D

*considers to move to Malaysia because all the good bands go to play there*

looks real to me... way too real. (is true he has a +10yo brothr called barry who works in bank as their father, but meh the nephew/niece are linked there-in case those are real profiles).

though i wouldn't imagine brian using it, dunno, but apparently seems he accepts almost everybody, he has +4000 friends.

i wouldn't add it, to me would be as stalking unless he'd shared it openly on the placebo official sites, which i doubt he did and in that case he can have his page instead of a profile.

i remember reading that fangirls forced his ex-partner to close her website :| and when pics of them were published on their official forum those got removed, mostly when they broke up.

looks real to me... way too real. (is true he has a +10yo brothr called barry who works in bank as their father, but meh the nephew/niece are linked there-in case those are real profiles).

though i wouldn't imagine brian using it, dunno, but apparently seems he accepts almost everybody, he has +4000 friends.

i wouldn't add it, to me would be as stalking unless he'd shared it openly on the placebo official sites, which i doubt he did and in that case he can have his page instead of a profile.

i remember reading that fangirls forced his ex-partner to close her website :| and when pics of them were published on their official forum those got removed, mostly when they broke up.

Yeah, it does look real :wacky: But I wouldn't add him, I don't wanna be a stalker. Err, but I'm tempted to :bomb: Stefan is on FB too but I don't have the link. I know right, why would he add all those random people? :confused: I mean most of them are fangirls. I thought Brian is a private person?

well brian is private with what he has to be, his son.

so seeing that many fangirls there i don't know if trust it as a real one or not.

i mean if he'd have no problem with it and if it were a real one, don't you think it'll be said on the band forum or something? i would trust more a page than a profile, some real musicians/artists pages cared by them personally are pretty interesting to follow professionally. at least the ones i follow are really private about their life but not about their hobbies, giving recomendations of other artists (cds, exhibitions, films...).

though we can't never know, may be is real one and he do cares it?

though pic is of the '08 style more than the current one.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

lastest news:

In December 2008, Placebo embarked on their 8th worldwide tour campaign in 15 years, this time to promote the ‘Battle For The Sun’ album (released in June 2009) around the world performing in 44 countries, 143 shows to over 2.5 million people. It began at Angkor Wat in Cambodia and ended in London, England, September 2010.

That final show in London on the 28th September 2010 was filmed and has been beautifully captured on the new Placebo DVD ‘We Come In Pieces’.

After 2 years of touring, it all came down to this performance where Placebo showed 5000 fans who crammed into the Brixton Academy, just why they are one of the most stunning live bands in the world.

The DVD is released on the 31st October 2011.

source and more info here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38egET2wFJ4

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Saw them a couple of hours ago. AMAZING!!!! Definitely in my top 3 concerts I've seen so far this year.

(Though a little disappointed they didn't do Special Needs.)

Can't wait for their new album to drop. :D