Placebo

Hicksy

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Placebo RULES

I personally i like Placebo, I discivered there music through a skate video :P it was there hit single "Every Me & Every You" I don't think there the type of band you listen 2 once and like. You got 2 like really listen 2 there music. There lyrics aren't that bad either. The bands pretty crazy 2.

3 Piece band. One member is Hetrosexual. Another member is Bisexual. And athe other Homosexual. True Story. :) Even though there all different there still a great band. in my opinion. I think that's what even makes them a better band. There different

• 1 month later...

Anyone like 'em? I saw them live a couple of months ago and they were really good, I had a great time! The only album by them that I have is Black Market Music although as soon as I've got some money I reckon I'm gonna get the new one Sleeping With Ghosts...they sang a few of their new songs at the gig :D

So who else likes them? :) :D

I want the earlier albums..I've dowloaded loads of their songs though...I went to that gig as not much of a fan but I really like 'em now...it was an excellent show! :D

I hate when that happens...when you see a band live but aren't really a big fan and then you become a huge fan and realized that you couldn't really appreciate the live experience for all that it was worth...it happened to me a number of times.. :?