✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

French Open

Jaytheblue

So, after realizing that there isn't a thread for Roland Garros, or tennis in general. I thought it would be nice to discuss a bit about the tournament. I really hope I'm not the only avid tennis fan on here...

First of all, I am really pumped that both Raonic and Bouchard are in the round of 16! Neither of them are especially good on clay, and it's always amazing to see that Canada actually has some tennis players. It would take a miracle for Raonic to win, but Bouchard has a pretty good chance, especially with Williams out. (Which was the oddest thing of the whole tournament so far)

Djokovitch is not playing his best at all, which is actually quite good, because I love Nadal soooooo much- but I like Federer more. He is so good for his age. Also, as much as I previously stated I love Raonic, the big 4 in the quarter finals would be amazing.

What are your opinions?

I've never liked Djokovic, he just has never settled well with me. There's just something about him that I can't put my finger on that I really dislike. Murray is OK, I have nuetral feelings about him.

Of course you like the top players, they are the best of course!

He is a pretty good player. Federer is my favourite out of all, not because of personality, but because of his pure skill and style. Rafa and Nole are like baseline warrior people, and then there's Federer, the ballerina, prancing around the court like nobody's business. He's such a legend, Federer