[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because they're assholes that's why.

They're lovely assholes, but STILL

Actually i think its not bad that they didn't tell anyone earlier. A lot of people who came up empty this morning have probably no idea that there is a second show. Better chances for us.

because they're assholes that's why.

They're lovely assholes, but STILL

Batman, I am very frustrated right now :( :( It has been so unexpected. I dont know if I should buy the ticket on 2 July or not. THIS IS KILLING ME.

This is so messed up. Why Coldplay didnt let us know that they are gonna have the second gig? :(

There was a gig originally scheduled for another artist at RAH on July 2nd and all the other dates around the 1st gig were taken up. The July 2nd show pulled out through illness so Coldplay snapped up the venue for a 2nd night. Dunno how recently the cancellation was confirmed but it would have been nice to have known beforehand.

Batman, I am very frustrated right now :( :( It has been so unexpected. I dont know if I should buy the ticket on 2 July or not. THIS IS KILLING ME.

Didn't we talk about this earlier? Sell your ticket to a person, go to the concert with this person, show the security people your ticket with your ID and the person, so that they know the ticket belongs to said person.

Open more than one tab. Use the app and your computer. Be lucky.

Decide fast if you can choose your ticket category. Don't think.

yes. don't forget to breathe and keep your hands steady

Yeah. Just hope! Haha.

Can't say anymore than that lol!

thanks all, no way i'm going to remember how to breathe!

Didn't we talk about this earlier? Sell your ticket to a person, go to the concert with this person, show the security people your ticket with your ID and the person, so that they know the ticket belongs to said person.

Have we? Sorry I think I havent read it yet, my internet has been sucks so I was unable to check all the notifications. Do you mind if I PM you?