✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pick some brains???

Simon7

sister is getting married next year. and i thought i could invite a female friend who a 3rd cousin. who lives about 2 or 3 hour drive away. but obviously she would stay over at the rooms we stay in, also my room.

should i suggest this?

also we met her once about 5 or 6 years ago and hopefully. see her again this year or before next year.

also i really like her, thought. i would add that bit.

I think you should be absolutely forthright with this woman. The best way to test the theory that she likes you is to invite her over for a cup of tea and some chat. At some point excuse yourself and go upstairs to your bedroom. Then shout down the stairs that you need her help with something, for example moving a wardrobe/flipping the mattress/alphabetising your shoes. When she comes upstairs and enters your bedroom you will be standing there buck naked, one leg on top of the bed, with a rose between your teeth, wiggling your eyebrows suggestively.

Now, depending on her reaction you will one way or the other become aware of her feelings towards the room situation. If there is a look of sheer horror and/or terror, then this can be countered with a line such as: "Sorry this is how I move wardrobes/flip my mattress/alphabetise my shoes, I was not aware that it was not acceptable in civilised society, I thought everyone did it this way." This should nullify any urge she would have to call the police and any awkwardness that would otherwise develop between the two of you. You will also have to spend the remainder of your time with her in such a naked state, as to highlight how 'normal' this is to you, as well as moving any wardrobes/flipping and mattresses/alphabetising any shoes that should come across your path in the ensuing days.

If she should lick her lips and rub her hands together mischievously then you should cautiously proceed to assume that this is a green light towards your suggested sleeping/accommodation arrangements.

If she should do nothing at all but stand there, her body unable to comprehend the wonderful image before her, then may I suggest making some kind of aural mating call, such as: "Grrrrr tiger" coupled with the clawing hand motion that comes with this particular seduction method. All the while being careful so as not to hurt your mouth on the prickly stem of the rose betwixt your jaw. This call should prompt her to elicit some response.

I can guarantee that these steps, if taken, will solve your problem 100%. Guaranteed.

• 3 weeks later...