✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying App Users - Please Read

Sparky

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have one question. Can we post our own threads in the app or do we have to go to the website to do that?

Keep clicking on the top left corner until the menu pops out from the side.

Click on "Browse"

Navigate to the area in which you wish to start a thread

Once in the correct area, there should be a pencil icon near the top right that will allow you to create a thread.

You're welcome :)

Yes, I wanna thank you guys for making this app as well! Its great!

I have one suggestion...could you perhaps consider releasing it as a paid version without the ads as well as the free version with ads we have now? I´d be willing to pay some for it to be ad-free. Maybe others would as well?

• Like 2

I´d be willing to pay some for it to be ad-free. Maybe others would as well?

The ads don't bother me too much since they only show up about 5 seconds after opening the app, but I definitely would be willing to pay for an ad-less version

The ads don't bother me too much since they only show up about 5 seconds after opening the app, but I definitely would be willing to pay for an ad-less version

Mine show up every time I check the app as I tend to close it when Im not using it, so I open it several times a day :/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
I just signed up and downloaded the coldplaying app but I have no idea how I can post on there or see my profile...:huh:

Have you logged on?

There is an item on the menu to "Join in", if you don't see it you first have to click on the 3 horizontal bars in the upper left corner.

[ATTACH=full]3906[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3908[/ATTACH]

you can set your profile settings with the [ATTACH=full]3910[/ATTACH]

Have you logged on?

There is an item on the menu to "Join in", if you don't see it you first have to click on the 3 horizontal bars in the upper left corner.

[ATTACH=full]3906[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3908[/ATTACH]

you can set your profile settings with the [ATTACH=full]3910[/ATTACH]

Ah, thank you now I found it, I didn't see it at first

• Like 1

Why aren't the website emojis available on the app?

This doesn't bother me. What it's interesting is that the emojis translate differently from the app to the website. Here it is an example :mad:

In the app you can see it as "angry" while in the website it looks like "mad". So, if I want to express disagreement, in the app I'll look like angry while in the website I'll look like a crazy person!

Guest diogo_sg
This doesn't bother me. What it's interesting is that the emojis translate differently from the app to the website. Here it is an example :mad:

In the app you can see it as "angry" while in the website it looks like "mad". So, if I want to express disagreement, in the app I'll look like angry while in the website I'll look like a crazy person!

Huh, really?! Weird. I don't know the website emojis very well, as I rarely use it. But, judging by the codes, they must be very cool :D

• 1 month later...
I have 1 remark / issue:

the Articles section keeps loading for minutes.

(And then I stopped it because I didn't have the patience anymore)

Are there others with that problem?

I'm having the same problem with the Private Messages section

• 5 months later...
Guest diogo_sg
Anyone else who has problems with the app?

It doesn't refresh anymore.

When I log off it refreshes but not when I'm logged in. Doesn't show any unread threads either.

I'm having the same problems :/