May 9, 201511 yr Oh, its from the Bahamas, but admittedly I'm not from there, but actually from central europe ! :D
May 9, 201511 yr Author Awesome! Thanks for the thumbs up info. I did it. Cool to talk to so many people around the world who are Coldplay fanatics. Blows my simple mind.
May 10, 201511 yr 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Lol.... The piano for you then.....[emoji4] [emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446][emoji446]
May 10, 201511 yr Author You guys are too funny! Wow in those last 2 messages I really travelled pretty far west from Philly. All the way to California and further on to Australia. Pretty nifty :D
May 10, 201511 yr You guys are too funny! Wow in those last 2 messages I really travelled pretty far west from Philly. All the way to California and further on to Australia. Pretty nifty :D It's the Speed of Sound....Lol...it is so beautifully miraculous...the power of music ...[emoji290][emoji119] Bring on AHFOD!!!! We need more music!!! [emoji445][emoji444][emoji443][emoji442][emoji441]
May 10, 201511 yr Author Update on the scoring. The rating scale is moving progressively right with 2 big 10's added to the list….AVERAGE 6.64, PIANO IN THE LEAD!:laugh3:
June 11, 201511 yr I was really enthralled with his guitar version of Viva la Vida and also by the great tribute that he did at the funeral recently. His voice seems to be more on-point when he's not at the piano.
June 11, 201511 yr I should also add: It sounds great with Chris at the mic and Mr. Bunkland doing guitar. Really nice.
June 25, 201511 yr His piano playing doesn't impress me (not as nuanced as it might be). It's like a tense music teacher, begrudgingly clanging around, trying to lead the class thru a song, to get a quality result. His guitar playing is less self-conscious, because then he's not responsible for leading the band, but just sort of flowing with the melody. Whatever, though (5).
Create an account or sign in to comment