✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Warning Sign

Charlie17

Hi guys. Just wanted to share an acoustic cover i did today of Warning Sign. Please feel free to leave any questions, comments, complaints etc. i imagine it must be so stressful for coldplay to release an entire album of new material without knowing how it will be recieved. I feel that way about this little thing and its a beautifully written song by someone else for crying out loud. Still, hard to tell if its any good when youre the person performing and recording it. Appreciate it guys. Cheets. Charlie

https://youtu.be/SYtii_C-Bd0

music is a 3:30 AM endeavor for me. something about the middle of the night is the time when music seems be in the air for me. I normally will do about 4 takes of something and take a look at them and decide which seems best. playing guitar and singing at the same time makes any kind of vocal pitch correction impossible so i normally choose based on how good my vocal intonation is. when i record, i don't worry about fixing the pitch of a word here or there because the energy or emotion of the performance is the most important factor.

I Ran Away: No offense taken whatsoever! I appreciate all the positive feedback from you. Its really very kind of you and i also quite highly regard your feedback so no worries at all im that dept. thanks again. And thank you to the other Coldplayers for the kind words. Means a lot to me just taking the time to listen! Cheers. Charlie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...