✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Thoughts on recent "Dreams" news.

So recently there's been lots of funky stuff going on in the AHFOD-world...

Personally I think it's cool, but to be frank, I'm a little afraid that it's going to be a re-hash of everything I disliked about ASFOS.

They said that the record will be pop...

I could be wrong though, maybe we're all in for a Mylo Xyloto Part II!

Thoughts?

So recently there's been lots of funky stuff going on in the AHFOD-world...

Personally I think it's cool, but to be frank, I'm a little afraid that it's going to be a re-hash of everything I disliked about ASFOS.

They said that the record will be pop...

I could be wrong though, maybe we're all in for a Mylo Xyloto Part II!

Thoughts?

They actually never said that. People came to their own conclusions and it went from there.

I'm really excited. Coldplay is best when they are loud and having fun. I think that's partially why Ghost Stories was such a change in tone (aside from the obvious background behind it). Since 2000, we'd seen the band have fun and tour relentlessly, so to see them being so hush-hush was just weird. Like others have pointed out, Coldplay doesn't make the same album twice. And frankly, anyone judging the album in advance based off of pictures full of color needs to tone it down. Plus, I can't help but think this album might have some sort of Indian-like sound for some of it which would be incredibly cool. (It even fits Chris' comment about shuffling your feet a bit!)

• 3 weeks later...