✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Clocks pad

fuzzyman20

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Google Drive is one option. If you have an Outlook account you can use SkyDrive. These two are very reliable, as the links are pretty much permanent unless you delete the file. Other options are Rapidshare, Mediafire, and Mega NZ.

All clicktracks are seperate tracks, most is seperated multitracks but Strawberry Swing, Magic and A Sky Full of Stars is instrumentals that works really good to play along with. Lost! is a loop so there is no bass and drumkit, just percussion drums and one riff from Jonny :)

i meant can you take the stems and put them into a .zip or rar. folder to mix as we please or make the tracks split so click on one side, music on the other. it'd make for a pretty awkward scene for the audience to hear the click.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Send me a mail to my inbox :) I don't suggest you pan the tracks, it always sounds better to use them in stereo. If you have a interface or a multitrack recorder with more than one stereo output, you can use everything in stereo.

For example:

Click - output 1-2

Keyboards - output 2-4

Vocals - output 5-6

Percussion - output 7-8

can you please send me fix you and the the scientist stems for the backing tracks?? [email protected]

Send me a mail to my inbox :) I don't suggest you pan the tracks, it always sounds better to use them in stereo. If you have a interface or a multitrack recorder with more than one stereo output, you can use everything in stereo.

For example:

Click - output 1-2

Keyboards - output 2-4

Vocals - output 5-6

Percussion - output 7-8

please patrik!!! i would love you forever

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Last days i worked on Clocks Pad layer sound and i got this :

Here is the pad layer : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PNo4nXQl-j3XBG1COqSEoqWwqCF5xjjH?usp=sharing

And here an sample with all layers from original Clocks track with my pad layer to hear how it sounds : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EbJSCU5SNL_xjJaJXJ4VJSyy-26xwjWm?usp=sharing

For that i used original keys layer audio file from clocks remix pack ,SGM-V2.01 for strings layer ,and Umlaut Pads for Kontakt to obtain the final part lead sound. In the rest i looped the part of keys layer without piano sound .For the demo track i used this

because here is available piano riff without pad layer at final(go to 5min and 11 sec in video below).To mix all i used FL studio.

Excuse me for pops and clocks sounds from this pad layer but i willl try to delete them.

I hope enjoy this pad layer.

If someone know how to make it sound better,i please them to give me any tips.

I love your work on the pad

How can download this ?

• 2 months later...
Is your new version available?
Sorry but still no.

I will try to post when it will be ready.

I'm not proffessionist musician or sound designer and i have a lot of work for school, in conclusion i don't have enough time.

Because is only a hobby, only in weekends or holydays i can work at this projects.

Sorry and i hope to post it fastest i can.

Hope enjoy.

Trimis de pe al meu SNE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

Sorry but still no.

I will try to post when it will be ready.

I'm not proffessionist musician or sound designer and i have a lot of work for school, in conclusion i don't have enough time.

Because is only a hobby, only in weekends or holydays i can work at this projects.

Sorry and i hope to post it fastest i can.

Hope enjoy.

Trimis de pe al meu SNE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

No rush at all!