✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26 More To Go...

gentleparachute

Currently about 20 active posters right now?

Plenty more viewing but non-posting members - there are probably a number of thoughtful fans that don't post if they don't feel they have much to say / contribute to discussion...

Numbers will easily swell to a couple of hundred at least once the album / a single gets released... Don't forget people like me who've been around intermittently for a good number of years - we converge around album time / other lulls in our life then lie dormant again :D I'm like that old musty smell that just won't leave the room no matter how much you try to ignore it... :laugh3:

Btw, were you getting your coat to leave, or to keep warm in the empty space left by the ghosts of members past and future? :sneaky: Here, let me help you... :wink3:

8 more!

The last few sure are taking awhile... When I started this thread I did it with the expectation that we would reach this number within a day or two, particularly with a reasonable chance that Coldplay might release some new material lol... It's now 4 days later and there's still a few to go

Not using the app, but its on the main page on the bottom.

The 88,000 figure doesn't include the 12,000 in other statuses like banned, accounts disabled etc... It shows the full figure on the desktop version :P

Okay, thanks!