✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[INFO] Coldplay Concert At Wembley Stadium, London, UK - June 2016 (Multiple Dates)

Sparky

Tried for half an hour to buy tickets for Thursday or Saturday @ Wembley. Ticketmaster kept showing some tickets as being available - and some not - and told me the average wait time was 2-3 minutes. Each time after the 2-3 minutes were up, it said no tickets available. Utter crap!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Oh well, at least I've got Muse at the London O2 in April. :cool:
What date are you seeing Muse, I've got tickets for 14 April, just two days before my birthday, I'm also attending the June 19 concert, to make my 7th appearance at New Wembley.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was wondering a couple of things about the concert in June. First, how early do you need to start queueing to get to the front at Coldplay's stadium shows? I've no idea but I'd love to maximise my chances of being close to the stage. Second, the ticketmaster page said that under 16s had to be accompanied by an over 18 at all times - how strictly is this rule normally enforced? (The concert is a few days before my 16th birthday so I'm just wondering about planning who I'm gonna invite.) Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If they DARE let Kanye West support in the UK, I will not get to the stadium until 8pm or around the time they are due on stage.

I think Kanye is too big for a supporting role though. Besides, his ego would never let him do that :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm a huge fan from Sweden (a 19 year-olded guy) who are going to attend the show in June the 19th. I will have standing tickets, and I hope to come so close the band as possible. Is there any group of Coldplayers who are going to queue this day? I would love to join you! If anyone wanna have some companionship, I'm on! :D

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone got any tips for getting a good standing position? How early should we queue?

I spoke to an other fan who had been seeing them in London twice - and she were at the queue already at 7-8 am, but she also got the first row both times. Wembley is very big with a lot of doors so I have no idea, but the size of it also makes it possible for more people to stand in the front row.

I have a seating ticket for the Thursday show (it's like the seat as far from the band as possible haha) but I have some kind of hope any roadie will find me cause of my Viva clothes and maybe let me down to the standing position haha ...

Anyway, I have a standing ticket for Sunday and I will try to be there in the morning to try to get as close to the stage as possible. :) If anyone would like to queue together, just message me :)

Since I'm traveling from Sweden, Gigs and Tours say they can't send my ticket home to me. Therefore, I have to pick it up in at the venue office, 16:30 or onwards ... this is really ruining my queueing ... Since people are running in to the arena when the gates are opening at 16:30, it seems like I'll have no chance to come close to the stage :(

Since I'm traveling from Sweden, Gigs and Tours say they can't send my ticket home to me. Therefore, I have to pick it up in at the venue office, 16:30 or onwards ... this is really ruining my queueing ... Since people are running in to the arena when the gates are opening at 16:30, it seems like I'll have no chance to come close to the stage :(

Ask them if you can pick them up the day before - it's worth the try!

• Like 1

Hi,

how do people get to meet the guys before the concerts. Its my 40th birthday on the 19th June, and would love to see them. Havent got concert tickets as my partner has just been made redundant so just cant afford them, but was hoping to maybe get an autograph before we sit outside the stadium to listen to the gig. Any advice would be gratefully received

Hi guys, do you know when ticketmasters is delivering the tickets? I´m going to Ibiza 11th of June and I´m worried I wouldn´t get a tickets in time as I will go straightly to London from Ibiza and plan to go on concert 16th of June :)

Hi guys, do you know when ticketmasters is delivering the tickets? I´m going to Ibiza 11th of June and I´m worried I wouldn´t get a tickets in time as I will go straightly to London from Ibiza and plan to go on concert 16th of June :)

Which date are you attending? If you go to the ticketmaster site they tell you which stage your delivery is in.

Sent from my SM-T230 using Coldplaying mobile app

Did you find out if you can do that?

Hi,

They were able to send my ticket to an UK address (where a friend of me lives) so hopefully they will be delivered there without any problem, and I'll pick them up there before the gig. Probably there was no way to pick them up any day before the concert.

Hi,

They were able to send my ticket to an UK address (where a friend of me lives) so hopefully they will be delivered there without any problem, and I'll pick them up there before the gig. Probably there was no way to pick them up any day before the concert.

Do you please know how long it takes them to deliver the tickets on England?