✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[INFO] Coldplay Concert At Wembley Stadium, London, UK - June 2016 (Multiple Dates)

Sparky

ZJIlv4y.jpg

Welcome to the ticket, travel and meet up info thread for the Coldplay concert at the Wembley Stadium, London, UK. The band will play the Wembley Stadium as part of the A Head Full of Dreams Tour on June 16th and June 18th, 2016. It will be Coldplay's fourth and fifth visit to the Wembley Stadium.

Date: Thursday, June 16th and Saturday June 18th 2016

Time: 19:00

Concert type: Full concert, part of the A Head Full of Dreams Tour (UK & Ireland Leg)

Support act(s): TBD

Setlist: TBD

WikiColdplay link: N/A

Photo gallery: N/A

dUUniSv.jpg

VENUE

wembley-381437.jpg

Full name: Wembley Stadium

Address: Wembley, London HA9 0WS, United Kingdom

Capacity: 90.000

Previous Coldplay concerts: 18-09-2009 | 19-09-2009 | 09-06-2012

Known from: Stadium of the English national football team

Tickets will be available through Ticketmaster.

General sale date: Friday, November 27th 2015; 09:30 (Local time)

Ticket prices: TBD

Ticket status: Available

Presale: There's a presale for people who register at the following link before Monday November 23rd 23:59 (Local time). Registration is free of charge and there's no purchase through Amazon neccessary. The presale runs from 09:30 Wednesday November 25th 2015 until 09:29 Friday November 27th 2015. Click here to go to the presale code registration page.

You're allowed to buy and sell your tickets from/to other fans on the forum (when the concert is sold out), but please only do so at the face value price. We recommend using eBay for buyer protection. Approach with more caution if the seller doesn't have a history on this forum and remember, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

dUUniSv.jpg

TRAVEL & ACCOMODATION

Flights: INFO

Accommodation: INFO

The links provided above are affiliate links. They'll send you to a well known flights comparison engine and the most populair hotel comparison engine, giving you quick and easy access to the cheapest flight and hotel options. Coldplaying will recieve a small percentage for every booking made through those links, so please consider booking your flight and/or accommodation via those links. The commissions will go towards the server & mobile app costs, upgrades/plug ins for the website and competitions.

THqrL9K.jpg

MEET UPS

Feel free to post here and discuss with other Coldplayers who are attending the concert. Please note that Coldplaying cannot take any responsibility for events, outside of the website. If you meet up with other fans, you are advised to meet in a public place, with other fans. If you are planning to meet up, please mention which concert you'll be attending

dUUniSv.jpg

Every effort is made to provide information that is accurate and up to date. However, people make mistakes and information is subject to change. If you notice any mistakes, find some additional information that has not yet been listed or notice that details have changed, please report them to me by sending a private message. I will check my inbox multiple times per day to make sure that any changes to the information above are applied as quickly as possible.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How fast do stadium concerts like this usually sell out ?

I'm not sure how fast the previous Coldplay concerts at Wembley sold out, but I did manage to find an article that says AC/DC managed to sell out Wembley within 60 minutes. That was only one show, though.

do you think coldplay will add another date due to 'exceptional demand'?

I wouldn't rule it out. There is room for another show both before and after the current dates. But I wouldn't rule out them just doing two at Wembley now and then returning at a latter stage of the tour, i.e. somewhere in 2017

Also, I removed Royal Blood as the support act following confirmation by Ticketmaster that listing them was an error

Tried for half an hour to buy tickets for Thursday or Saturday @ Wembley. Ticketmaster kept showing some tickets as being available - and some not - and told me the average wait time was 2-3 minutes. Each time after the 2-3 minutes were up, it said no tickets available. Utter crap!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Oh well, at least I've got Muse at the London O2 in April. :cool:

Does anybody know how to purchase tickets from Ticketmaster if you live in the US? For billing it only gives me Great Britain or Northern Ireland as options, it doesn't let you change the country.

I tried to purchase tickets from my iPhone, and i only got this option. but when i got to my computer i also could choose to ship the ticket to Norway:)

Got the Kaleidoscope Hospitality Package ;)

• 1 month later...
Hi. Just thought I'd ask if anyone knows when tickets would be sent to people who bought them? I noticed it's been asked before. I can't wait to find out x

On my ticket info on my ticketmaster account it is saying that the tickets are going to be send out January 31th. So tomorrow!

If I logon to the website with my phone I also get 2 "notifications" about mails that have been send.

But if I logon on the website with my laptop I can get more details about my order and there I saw the date of the dispatching.

I do hope they will arrive somewhere next week. I won't be at ease until I have them in my hands. :)

I have checked my ticketmaster account again to see if the status was changed and now it is

[ATTACH=full]3818[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]3819[/ATTACH]

So they did change the information but I'm affraid the tickets were not dispatched yet. :(

HI

Looking for a fellow Coldplayer( preferably from France or UK) to come with me in Wembley arena in june!! will buy my ticket in a few days but i really don t want to live that alone, want to share it and get excited with someone cool who has the same joy when listenning to the band please PM me